Company: Randall-Reilly Talent Partners LLC
Posted on: September 8, 2023
- Salary $57,000 - $62,000 / year
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Review daily deals and post into Sales Overdrive
- Process daily Commercial credit requests
- Daily bank wire reconciliations
- Weekly warranty payment applications
- Preparing journal entries, analyses, and account
reconciliations and assisting with monthly close
- Contributing to the development and review of annual operating
budgets and performance projections.
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Meeting processing and reporting deadlines.
- Assisting with audit and bank requests
- Ensuring compliance with GAAP.
- Assisting the Controller as needed.
Staff Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and
- Proficient in Microsoft excel.
- Working knowledge of GAAP.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Good problem-solving and time management skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
View All Listings
Keywords: Randall-Reilly Talent Partners LLC, Topeka , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!