Advertising Account Executive - Cox Media Inc
Company: Cox Communications
Posted on: April 13, 2019
Are you driven to succeed and looking to work for the best in the
business? Bring your ambition to Cox Media as an Advertising
Account Executive, where you will sell the most innovative digital
media and TV advertising solutions in the marketplace. ?Our robust
portfolio of in-demand advertising solutions means you?ll connect
advertisers to today?s top sports, entertainment and information
networks on cable television. Anyone, anywhere, any screen is at
the center of every advertising plan with Cox Media, and the
foundation of our history of success.?
Our Advertising Account Executives represent the most reputable
brands in the industry including ESPN, AMC, FX, Bravo and many
more.?Our digital product offerings allow us to reach targeted
audiences using geo-conversion zones, keyword and search
retargeting, video pre-roll and location-based audience
segments.?We hire energetic, passionate sales professionals with a
drive to succeed and who love to exceed client expectations.?
If this sounds like you, keep reading to find out more!
A career as an Advertising Account Executive will offer you a
collaborative and fast-paced sales environment, competitive pay
with uncapped earning potential, and recognition for your
outstanding performance. ??Responsibilities:?
- Engage with new and existing clients to understand business
objectives and create marketing campaigns to drive results through
effective television and digital advertising solutions?
- Generate new business leads by prospecting and making cold
calls to achieve and exceed sales goals ?
- Sell digital advertising and marketing solutions customized to
each client's needs, from the Cox Media product suite that includes
on-air commercials, online video, social media placements and
mobile marketing solutions
- Understand prospect?s organization and build relationships
focusing on key decision-makers
- Create and present customized sales presentations/proposals and
successfully close negotiations
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting individual revenue
- Increase knowledge of sales and product offerings through
provided on-going training
- Attend trade shows, industry events and represent Cox Media in
the local business community to build awareness and engagement.
- 1+ years of cable, broadcast, advertising sales/support or
marketing experience ??
- Ability to develop new business and achieve individual sales
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook,
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals
and push revenue expectations
- Valid driving license, good driving record and reliable
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple assignments and
prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team-oriented
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (business,
advertising or marketing)
- Solid understanding of marketing principals and applications in
- Interactive Advertising Bureau Certification and/or Google Ad
Words Certified a plus#LI-397
About Cox CommunicationsCox Communications?is committed to creating
meaningful moments of human connection through broadband
applications and services. The largest private telecom company in
America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across
18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better
future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers,
communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox
Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a
family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor?James M. Cox.Cox
is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified
applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment
without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity,
citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.Statement
to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:? Cox accepts
resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their
services.? Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking
system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox
facility.? Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges
associated with unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Cox Communications, Topeka , Advertising Account Executive - Cox Media Inc, Advertising , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!