Posted on: January 12, 2022
Position Summary & Responsibilities: Position Summary: The
client is looking for an Office 365 Collaboration Engineer
concentrating in Endpoint device management that will serve as part
of a technical team responsible for operations, and maintenance as
well as change management planning and implementation of the
statewide Endpoint device management service as a component of the
cloud-based messaging and collaboration system. This position will
be responsible for providing expert technical support for the
Endpoint device management service along with security oversight of
the environment and the accounts in the environment. They will
communicate with agencies daily in a tier three support structure
for advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of security and
technical issues. Essential Job Functions:
- Manage, administer, and maintain the Endpoint device management
service within the Cloud Messaging and Collaboration
- Aid in the migration of Agencies within and outside the cabinet
level into the Endpoint device management solution.
- Internal and external agency support for Microsoft Endpoint,
SCCM, O365, and AD federated services.
- Administer and manage cloud and on-prem systems including
hardening procedures, updates, auditing of security logs.
- Maintain security and privacy of state data and ensure
compliance to all appropriate security requirements, including
Office 365 Compliance Center. Minimum Requirements:
- Highly collaborative orientation, with analytical and
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation
skills. Ability to communicate effectively to promote the benefits
of the new system to technical and non-technical staff.
- Must have proven, hands-on, experience in an IT
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite programs is required. And
understanding of multiple platforms including but not limited to
AD, Intune, SCCM, Exchange, Office 365, and other user device
management toolsets.Preferred Requirements:
- Advanced knowledge of current user device management solution
sets such as Microsoft Intune or Microsoft SCCM.
- Successful completion of 24 hours in computer science
coursework or six months experience in system software programming
and analysis. Education may be substituted for experience as
determined relevant by the agency.
Keywords: Experis, Topeka , Endpoint Engineer, Engineering , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!