Low Voltage - Access Control - CCTV - A/V Project Manager & Lead Technician
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Electronic Security / Audio Visual - Project Manager & Lead
TechnicianThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Cory RayAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $55,000 - $80,000 per yearA bit about us:Join a
growing organization of technically accomplished individuals
committed to a team approach that is highly passionate about
delivering technical solutions to solve our customers problems. Our
mission is carried out with this philosophy: Attention to detail,
commitment to quality, and our dedication to customer service sets
our company apart.Why join us?
- Competitive compensation!
- Great 401k package!
- Full Benefits Package!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Industry and manufacture certifications!Job DetailsProject
Manager - Lead TechnicianPrimary Duties and Responsibilities -
- Maintain, install, MAC, analyze, diagnose, and repair complex
integrated low-voltage systems, including troubleshooting issues
that may be related to network architecture, protocols or other
network related factors.
- Complete major systems integrations, including system
- Communicate with subcontractors and coordinate work with
subcontractors as required to ensure efficient and timely
completion of work.
- Conduct all customer interactions to drive a high degree of
customer satisfaction. Identify and communicate opportunities to
improve the value that can provided to customers, including
communicating potential leads to appropriate Integration Center
- Complete all required paperwork in a timely and complete
- Maintain all company property and supplies, including but not
limited to vehicles, tools, uniforms, parts and documentation.
- Willing to train and develop apprentices and "green"
employees.Job Skills -
- Access control and IP video hardware and software installation
experience are a must.
- Lenel, S2, Software House, OpenPath, Exacq, Milestone, Axis,
Hanwha, Kantec, AMAG certifications are strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in network architecture and protocols, database
management, and fiber optics.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including
demonstrated ability to interact and communicate with customers in
a way that will best drive customer commitment and
- Strong understanding of project workflow from initiation of a
project to final system testing, training and turnover.Interested
in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, Topeka , Low Voltage - Access Control - CCTV - A/V Project Manager & Lead Technician, Engineering , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!