Product Marketing Manager
Posted on: January 7, 2021
We are seeking a dynamic, driven product marketer to join the
Global Product Marketing team and the greater Marketing
organization to focus on building the strategy behind launch plans
for products and services in the North American market. As a
Product Marketing Manager, you will be an integral member of the
product marketing team. Reporting to a Director of Product
Marketing, He/she will also be comfortable with the technical
aspects of product development and our customers' story. You will
need to be able to prioritize effectively in a fast-moving
environment and communicate clearly and persuasively. To be
successful in this role, you will need an understanding of the
security industry and its primary challenges and to collaborate
cross-functionally to communicate Imperva's value to drive adoption
of our offerings. We've earned numerous honors and top rankings for
our technology, organization, and people - clearly confirming our
industry leadership and our superior culture driving it. We also
offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their
personal and professional lives in a way that works for them.
What you'll do:
- Become a product and industry expert for Imperva.
- Drive and own go-to-market (GTM) activity for new release
efforts and test new approaches for increasing awareness and
- Research and refine our audience personas which inform
positioning, messaging, and value propositions based on buyer
- Define the key value drivers which differentiate Imperva in the
- Contribute to field and industry events as a security
evangelist and thought leader.
What you'll drive with others:
- Collaborate with product managers to understand our products in
depth. Act as a technical expert for key marketing
- Partner closely with Sales Enablement to create, refine, and
evolve our training content for sales teams, channel partners, and
other customer-facing roles.
- Partner with sales engineers to identify core differentiators
and traps against our competitive landscape. Develop compelling
content for competitive programs.
- Create campaign messaging and content for business development
representatives as required to support ongoing marketing
- Create customer case studies and deliver webinars that help to
demonstrate the value of Imperva for our customers.
- Participate in PR and analyst relations efforts, including
briefings and market research reports.
What qualifications make you a great candidate:
- Previous work experience in product management, product
marketing, or experience marketing a technical B2B
- Understand market dynamics, the competition, and needs and pain
points of developers and security buyers, with a deep understanding
of the cybersecurity space.
- Strong attention to detail, with a proven ability to be
self-directed, to work with minimal supervision, and to prioritize
- Fast learner with outstanding English communication skills and
the ability to explain and translate complex technical concepts
into simple and intuitive communications.
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader-championing
the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside.
Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and
eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose
between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters
most. Imperva-Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more:
www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected
veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Imperva, Topeka , Product Marketing Manager, Executive , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!