Assistant Operations Director
Company: Corvias Group LLC
Location: Fort Riley
Posted on: April 10, 2021
At--Corvias, we're experts at developing solutions through
partnership. Our mission is to be personally committed to solving
our partners' most difficult, systematic challenges by reimagining
what is possible and realizing more resilient communities together.
We believe a culture of caring, purposeful, diverse and courageous
humans who want to make a difference for our partners will help us
achieve that mission. How You'll Contribute to the Team The
Assistant Operations Director supports local Property Management
leadership to ensure operational and resident satisfaction
benchmarks are met. This role will lead the Community Office team
of a multi-family property management portfolio through day-to-day
issues, as well as, long-term performance. The ability to lead a
team, work with cross-functional colleagues to increase
connectivity with residents, and provide a positive resident
experience is at the forefront of this role. Primary
- Develop win-win relationships with key partner, government,
business, and community stakeholders; maintain open dialogue to
promote the program and gain support for local initiatives.
- Assist the Operations Director in ensuring the proper execution
of business strategies and company initiatives, including all
milestones, measurements, budgets, and deliverables, while ensuring
compliance with the company direction and vision.
- Proactively review and analyze program financial performance in
order to propose opportunities to improve and maintain the overall
financial health of the program; identify and recommend strategies
to increase net operating income.
- Organize functional groups and team activities to ensure
operations are highly productive, resources are appropriately
allocated and coordinated, and business goals are met.
- In coordination with the Operations Director, oversee the
recruitment, hiring, onboarding, and retention of diverse talent
who enhance company culture; create accountability and ownership
among team members through communication of clear expectations,
supervision, and provision of timely performance feedback.
- Model the highest standards of property management
professionalism; lead the training and development of team members
through coaching, motivating, and mentoring on company culture,
business goals, financial management, and sound business
- Maximize rental income, occupancy, and rent ready inventory
through the creation and deployment of strategic plans that
demonstrate a solid understanding of the competitive market,
leasing process, and turn management.
- Protect and maintain physical assets through the creation and
deployment of strategic plans that ensure the appropriate level of
repairs and preventative maintenance; partner with cross-functional
colleagues on the execution of capital improvement repair and
- Perform all duties of the Property Operations Office team as
needed, and other duties as assigned. Role Specific Requirements
- 7+ years of progressive experience in residential property
management; 4+ years in a supervisory capacity.
- Proven success managing people and organizing team activities
to ensure operations are highly productive and meet or exceed
customer satisfaction metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and analyze data, identify
trends, and use data to connect operational and administrative
activities to overall business strategies.
- Ability to collaborate with other functional areas and problem
solve to make strategic decisions.
- Proven history of leading by example, ensuring both the
empowerment and accountability of team members.
- Written and verbal communications skills that reflect an
ability to communicate effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally interact and relate to
individuals with diverse backgrounds, including the ability to
effectively resolve complex or sensitive matters.
- Proven ability to develop operating budgets and manage
- Computer proficiency, including working knowledge of property
management and accounting software.
- Valid driver's license and ability to travel up to 10% of the
- Ability to work weekend and evening hours as needed
Corvias--Group, LLC (the "Company") does not discriminate in
employment or applications for employment based on an applicant's
sex, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin,
ancestry, service in the armed forces of the United States,
disability, or any other protected classification as outlined by
Federal, State or local laws.
Keywords: Corvias Group LLC, Topeka , Assistant Operations Director, Executive , Fort Riley, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!