Hospice RN Case Manager
Company: Phoenix Home Care And Hospice
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Seeking a Hospice RN Case Manager in the Topeka, KS area.
Soar with team Phoenix! Phoenix hospice RN Case Managers provide
compassionate nursing care to clients and their families dealing
with a terminal diagnosis. RN Case Managers work with the
interdisciplinary team to develop and implement a plan of care that
is patient/family centered, with goals of care discussions and
guidance with healthcare decisions to give quality of life.
We are Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- $3,000 Sign On Bonus
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive wages, benefits, and paid time off.
- Provide education to patients/family members regarding the
dying process, plan of care and offers guidance with healthcare
- Consult with the attending physician and Hospice Medical
Director concerning changes in patients condition requiring order
changes and/or changes to plan of care.
- Coordinate hospice care by working with other team members as
well as with the patients/family members to ensure needs are
- Conducts initial as well as on-going comprehensive
- Preform evaluations for hospice care along with informational
- Valid RN License in the state of Missouri
- At least one (1) year of Hospice experience.
- Valid drivers license and auto liability insurance.
- At least one year of Hospice experience requiredby Jobble
Keywords: Phoenix Home Care And Hospice, Topeka , Hospice RN Case Manager, Executive , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!