Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) + Sign On Bonus
Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
Topeka Center is actively seeking an Experienced ADON for our
Skilled Nursing Facility in Topeka, KS. The ideal candidate will
have prior experience in a Long Term Care setting, experience in
training and leading clinical staff, and have an active RN
Now Offering a $1,500 Sign-On Bonus!
Premium Compensation & Comprehensive Benefits Package Provided
- Assist the DNS with management responsibilities and in
maintaining the quality of care.
- Responsible for Wound/Skin Rounds weekly.
- Assist with compliance and ensure effective communication with
all levels of nursing staff.
- Meet the nursing medical needs of all residents.
- 24-hour on-call.
- Coordinate and direct the total planning for nursing
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of general nursing theory
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of medical
- Assist with interviewing, hiring, and orienting new nursing
- Oversee daily staffing process.
- Maintain flexibility with work schedule to address
- Current Kansas RN license required.
- Min. 3 yrs. exp. in Long-Term Care settings.
- 2 years of management experience preferred.
- 1 year of staff education experience preferred.
- Excellent Communication Skills required.
- Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision.
- Flexible hours required.
Topeka Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing
facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Southwest
Topeka, Kansas. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and
long-term care, Topeka Center is committed to ensuring the highest
quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get
stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave
Topeka Center with dignity and independence. We're a community of
friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Topeka
Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum
offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than
45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special
services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care,
and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family
offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis
Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and
Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care.
Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering
outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement
opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation
packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Centers Health Care, Topeka , Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) + Sign On Bonus, Executive , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!