Marketing Manager, National Accounts (Remote, US)
Posted on: November 23, 2022
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
national origin, disability, or veteran status.Windsor, CT
preferred role (will work in Hybrid Capacity); Houston, TX (will
work in Hybrid Capacity); May consider candidates from other states
to work in remote capacity.I. Job SummaryManages the design and
production of planned marketing programs.II. Essential Duties and
ResponsibilitiesTo perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other
minor duties may be assigned.
- Assists in establishing strategic marketing plans to achieve
National Account objectives.
- Supports the development and execution of marketing programs to
achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and
- Supports the execution of promotional activities including
print, electronic media, trade show, direct mail, and signage.
- Communicates with outside advertising agencies on ongoing
- Manages development, production, and distribution of
promotional and collateral materials to support sales and marketing
- Analyzes marketing programs and adjusts strategy and tactics to
- Plans and conducts market research to identify opportunities
for increased sales.
- Maintains customer database and approves the use of internal
and external mailing lists.
- Reviews analysis of marketing surveys on current and new
- Provides post-event reports, analysis, and regular status
reports on marketing programs.
- Supports the planning, promotion, and execution of sales
meetings and community and goodwill events.
- Helps establish and maintain consistent corporate image
throughout promotional materials and events.III. Supervisory
ResponsibilitiesThe highest level of supervisory skills required in
this job is the management of supervisory employees. This includes:
- Direct supervision of 2 full-time employees, including:
- Indirect supervision of 0-10 full-time employees.IV.
QualificationsThe requirements listed below are representative of
the qualifications necessary to perform the job.A. Education and
- Education: Bachelor's Degree(accredited) in Marketing or
similar area of study, or in lieu of, High School Diploma or GED
(accredited) and four (4) years of experience.
- Experience: Three (3) years previous experience (in addition to
education requirement).B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or
- None required.C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- None required.V. Work EnvironmentListed below are key points
regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such
as keyboarding, machine operation, etc.) part of the work day;
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than
30 pounds rarely;
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as
cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc.) rarely;
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves
dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements
- Normal setting for this job is: office setting.BenefitsAt WM,
each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation
package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short
Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on
401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays,
and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.If
this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for,
please click "Apply.Equal Opportunity Employer:
Keywords: WM, Topeka , Marketing Manager, National Accounts (Remote, US), Executive , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!