Business Process Manager - Travel Nurse Payroll - 100% Remote
Company: Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Business Process Manager - Travel Nurse Payroll - 100% Remote -
2212866Job : Professional and ManagerialPrimary Location : Work
from HomeOrganization : Nursing Support Services 201543Shift: :
VariableDescriptionJOB SUMMARY:As a Business Process Manager in
Nursing Support Services, you'll get to support the Travel Nursing
function by performing:
- Heavy timekeeping in Kronos
- Tracking down missed punches
- Communicating with travel nurses/traveler agency
- Report Creation
- Heavy Excel usage (Macros, Functions, VLOOKUP)
- Access database usage to format data
- Chart/graph creation
- CredentialingThe Nursing Support Services Business Process
Manager position is responsible for the processing of Traveler
Payroll, management of the department Traveler Access database,
invoice/billing as part of the Traveler payroll process, updating
credentials in CATS system, and other duties as assigned. Candidate
knowledge of Kronos, Excel are required - Access experience is
preferred.Responsible for analyzing data, communicating, and
validating requests for improvements to business processes,
practices, financial data, and information systems by serving as a
liaison between stakeholders. Understand business problems and
opportunities in the framework of requirements, and recommend
solutions that will enable the organization to achieve its
objectives. Collaborate with others to manage financial business
reporting, monitor and maintain budget processes, and provide
services.HOURS/LOCATION-Sunday-Thursday-Day Shift-Remote/Work From
- Management of large traveler payroll weekly, processing
invoices and reconciliation.
- Ensures the most effective operation of the area through
program development and management, process improvement and
coordination of processes across functions.
- Manage and support business functions within the
- Ensure that strategic goals are met, analyze and apply
strategic elements effectively.
- Collect data, evaluate information, present options and
recommendations, clearly communicate decisions, and collaborate
with others on team.
- Develop communications that support strategic and operational
improvement plans to include presentations, proposals, policy and
procedures, and business summaries.Discover Vanderbilt University
Medical Center:Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a
global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is
a community of individuals who come to work each day with the
simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your
expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your
abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity of
culture, thinking, learning and leading is sought and celebrated.
It is a place where employees know they are part of something that
is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and
never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilts
mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent
programs in patient care, education, and research.VUMC Recent
AccomplishmentsBecause we are committed to providing the best in
patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent
- US News & World Report: #1 Adult Hospital in Tennessee and
metropolitan Nashville, named to the Best Hospitals Honor Roll of
the top 20 adult hospitals, 10 nationally ranked adult specialty
programs, with 3 specialties rated in the top 10 nationally, Monroe
Carell Jr. Childrens Hospital at Vanderbilt named as one of the
Best Childrens Hospital in the nation, with 10 out of 10 pediatric
specialties nationally ranked.
- Healthcares Most Wired: Among the nations 100 most-wired
hospitals and health systems for its efforts in innovative medical
- Beckers Hospital Review: named as one of the 100 Great
Hospitals in America, in the roster of 100 Hospitals and Health
Systems with Great Oncology Programs and to its list of the 100
Hospitals with Great Heart Programs.
- The Leapfrog Group: One of only 10 childrens hospitals in the
to be named at Leapfrog Top Hospital.
- American Association for the Advancement of Science: The School
of Medicine has 112 elected fellows
- Magnet Recognition Program: Received our third consecutive
- National Academy of Medicine: 22 members, elected by their
peers in recognition of outstanding achievement
- Human Rights Campaign Healthcare Equality Index: 6 th year in a
row that Vanderbilt University Medical Center was a Leader in LGBTQ
Healthcare Equality.Basic QualificationsBachelor's Degree (or
equivalent experience) and 3 years relevant experienceKronos and
Excel knowledge requiredAccess database experience highly
preferredExperience managing data and creating reports highly
preferredLicensure, Certification, and/or Registration (LCR):
- Physical Requirements/Strengths needed & Physical Demands:
- Sedentary category requiring exertion up to 10 lbs. of force
occasionally and uses negligible amounts of force to move objects.
Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Movement
- Occasional: Standing: Remaining on one's feet without
- Occasional: Walking: Moving about on foot.
- Occasional: Lifting under 35 lbs: Raising and lowering objects
under 35 lbs from one level to another
- Occasional: Carrying under 35 lbs: Transporting an object
holding in hands, arms or shoulders, with help of coworkers or
- Occasional: Push/Pull: Exerting force to move objects away from
- Occasional: Reaching above shoulders: Extending arms in any
direction above shoulders.
- Frequent: Sitting: Remaining in seated position
- Frequent: Reaching below shoulders: Extending arms in any
direction below shoulders.
- Frequent: Fingering: Picking, pinching, gripping, working
primarily with fingers requiring fine manipulation.
- Frequent: Bimanual Dexterity: Requiring the use of both hands.
- Continuous: Communication: Expressing or exchanging
- Continuous: Auditory: Perceiving the variances of sounds, tones
and pitches and able to focus on single source of auditory
- Continuous: Vision: Clarity of near vision at 20 inches or less
and far vision at 20 feet or more with depth perception, peripheral
vision, color vision.
- Continuous: Smell: Ability to detect and identify odors.
- Occasional: Chemicals and Gasses: Medications, cleaning
chemicals, oxygen, other medical gases used in work area.Req ID:
2212866Vanderbilt University Medical Center is committed to
principles of equal opportunity and affirmative action.
Keywords: Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Topeka , Business Process Manager - Travel Nurse Payroll - 100% Remote, Executive , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!