Expert Product Manager
Company: Acxiom LLC
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Acxiom is seeking an Expert Product Manager who will be
responsible for the end-to-end data product management of a
portfolio of predictive models. The Product Manager will drive the
full product management lifecycle from product conception through
end of life. This role will manage a portfolio of predictive
analytics that leverage Acxioms unique data assets and will be
expected to bring new features and data products to market. A
mindset for data strategy, analytics, innovation, and
commercialization are required to be successful in this role. The
role will be expected to partner with a variety of stakeholders,
including data science, engineering, data acquisition, legal,
sales, and other product managers.Primary Responsibilities:
- Manage all phases of the data product management lifecycle,
including planning, development, market validation, go-to-market
planning, and retirement.
- Lead definition and execution of product roadmap, goals, and
- Develop market facing relationships to gather client feedback,
roadmap validations, and empirical product performance.
- Partner with Acxioms Data Acquisition team to source and
validate new data.
- Respond diligently to operational issues that arise and provide
responses to product inquiries through clear communications.
- Track market and industry trends that may be leveraged as new
product developments and/or features.
- Perform competitive analysis and monitor technology trends
relevant to product.
- Leverage technical and non-technical knowledge to drive
innovation in the product portfolio, including exploring new
modeling techniques, data strategies and data sources.
- Identify opportunities to bring technical and operational
efficiencies to all phases of the product management
- Take a data-driven approach to managing the product lifecycle,
including revenue tracking, client feedback, and metadata
- Lead product development processes by partnering with analysts
and data scientists. Ensure robust documentation and analysis
reports are developed and maintained, including data flows.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to drive change management
workstreams originating from product roadmap goals.
- Integrate primary research, usability studies, and rigorous
validation processes into idea generation and product design
- Bachelors degree in a technical or related discipline.
- 10+ years of experience in a product management role,
specifically working on data science, advanced analytics, and/or
- Experience developing and commercializing data products.
- Technical knowledge of predictive modeling and advanced data
- Experience commercializing analytics and data.
- Technical knowledge of data workflows, data strategies, and
- Understanding of data engineering concepts, analytical
modeling, and data strategies.
- Ability to understand technical issues and communicate
effectively with technical and business teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including
the ability to craft and deliver presentations.
- Expert ability to set priorities and execute against
- Ability to build consensus using a data-informed approach.
- Ability to form professional relationships and communicate up
and down the organization.
- Advanced ability to interact, search and manipulate data in
Excel is required.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and the software development
- Experience drafting conceptual and logical data flows using
tools such as LucidChart or Visio.
- Experience working with SQL, Python, or R is preferred.
- Experience managing multiple deadlines in a fast-paced
environment.Why Acxiom? We pride ourselves on cultivating an
environment that is inclusive, flexible, and full of opportunities
for growth. Many of our associates stay at Acxiom for decades,
which speaks to our love for and dedication to our associates.
Acxiom repeatedly wins company awards including Great Places to
Work, Best Workplaces for Innovators and Women. If you want to work
at a tech company that prioritizes innovation, empowers diversity,
believes in work-life balance, provides world-class associate
training and development, and offers great benefits, this IS the
place for you!#GD17Primary Location City/State:Homebased - Conway,
ArkansasAdditional Locations (if applicable):Acxiom is an
affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
(AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting,
hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or
the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color,
sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military
status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, genetics or other protected
status.Attention California Applicants: Please see our California
Consumer Privacy Act notice here
Colorado, California, Connecticut, Maryland, Nevada, New York City,
Ohio, Rhode Island, and Washington Applicants: This position is not
located in the aforementioned locations but applications for remote
work may be considered. For information about this role under state
or local equal pay or pay transparency laws, please contact
email@example.com .We are leaders in helping brands achieve the
number one mantra for every business know your customer. For fifty
years, weve helped marketers deal with a fast-changing future of
growing channels, data and technology. By understanding the
customer, marketers can communicate with relevance everywhere and
drive better customer experiences that build a better brand and, in
turn, better business.Were one of the marketing industrys most
experienced, respected and forward-thinking leaders. For nearly
fifty years, weve helped the worlds best marketers understand their
customers so that they can reach people with relevance rather than
randomness. Our products and solutions form the data foundation
that make it possible for marketers to drive better customer
experiences and meaningful interactions at scale across every
channel.Our job opportunities will give you the opportunity to
showcase your talents, grow your skills, and expose you to
cutting-edge technologies, whether youre an engineer, developer,
products guru, systems and security expert, sales and consulting
executive, or an intern looking to gain real experience with a
company that will make you stand out.At Acxiom, our values begin
with our associates, who are the single most important driver of
our success. Were looking to hire people who share our core values:
collaboration, excellence, innovation, a focus on outcomes, and
being empowered to make and own decisions that benefit our clients
and our company. Our values represent our brand promise to our
clients and to our associates and define our company culture.If you
are interested in applying for employment with Acxiom and need
special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted
position, contact our recruiting department at 1-877-314-2049.We
highly recommend you create an account to monitor your resume
submissions. Click on the Sign In link above to create an account
or sign up at the end of your application.Interested in Acxiom?
Learn about our Equal Opportunities, job postings, and more:About
Us (https://www.acxiom.com/about-us/)Follow Us on TwitterFind Us on
applicants need to apply for open positions through their Workday
account. Please log into Workday and use the Find Jobs report to
search for and apply for positions posted internally. For
questions, please contact the recruiter listed on the job
posting.Attention California Applicants: Please see our CCPA/CPRA
Privacy Act notice here
.Attention Colorado, California, Connecticut, Maryland, Nevada, New
York City, Ohio, Rhode Island, and Washington Applicants: This
position is not located in the aforementioned locations but
applications for remote work may be considered. For information
about this role under state or local equal pay or pay transparency
laws, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Keywords: Acxiom LLC, Topeka , Expert Product Manager, Executive , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!