Director of Cancer Center
Company: Ardent Health Services
Posted on: September 21, 2023
OverviewAdvancing HealthcareTogether -The Future of Healthcare
is in Topeka KansasWhy The University of Kansas Health System St.
FrancisOur People.Our people truly are our greatest strength. They
make a massive difference in the amazing care we provide every day.
We work closely together to create a positive experience for our
patients and each other.Our Purpose.We will build on your
experience and provide meaningful and purposeful career growth for
your future. You will have the opportunity every day to make a
difference in someone's life and change the course of
healthcare.Our Place.St. Francis Campus is proud to be a part of a
long legacy of high-quality, compassionate care. For more than 100
years, the hospital has combined compassionate care with lifesaving
technological advancements to our patients and the communities
served. Today, the hospital has 378 licensed beds, a history of
technological advancements, and a generous and supportive
community.OurSt. Francishospital is seeking an experienced Director
for the Cancer Center.POSITION SUMMARYThe Director of the Cancer
Center will be an experienced manager and leader who is well
organized, self-directed and capable of a broad range of managerial
tasks. Daily activities will include planning, organizing and
implementing strategies, as well as effective delegation and
mentoring in a participative environment. The incumbent must be
approachable and give meaningful feedback to staff regarding job
performance. Areas of responsibility include collaborating with
physicians and leaders at all levels of the organization, building
relationships, coordinating patient care and creating and
sustaining a positive context for the Cancer Center.
- Oversees day-to-day management of all operational components of
the cancer program and assures operational objectives are met in
partnership with the oncology medical directors
- Collaborates with all levels of cancer program,
interdisciplinary teams, executive leaders, and other
- Achieve top decile NDNQI and patient engagement results across
all sites of care
- Participate in cancer center strategic planning for disease
sites or specific clinical locations as well as participate in
continuous improvement certification trainings.
- Serve as a coach and mentor for the cancer program managers and
- The director serves as the primary liaison for physicians
within the cancer program and initiates actions to strengthen and
maintain positive physician relationships.
- Collaborates with the Marketing/PR/Communications on the market
assessment, development, implementation and monitoring of marketing
and advertising plans
- Collaborates with hospital executives on the establishment of
the annual operating and capital budget for the cancer program and
maintains operations within budgeted guidelines.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Must hold minimum of Bachelors degree in a related field, MBA,
MSN, MHA preferred.
- Five to seven years of experience in a health care leadership
role within a multidisciplinary center setting.
- Proven success in assessing healthcare trends to advance
clinical programs.What We Offer:Health, Dental, Vision, Disability
& Life Insurance401K Retirement PlanPTOStudent Loan
ForgivenessTuition ReimbursementShift Differential (Evening and
Keywords: Ardent Health Services, Topeka , Director of Cancer Center, Executive , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!