Automotive Service Manager - $100K Opportunity
Company: Briggs Topeka
Posted on: August 13, 2019
3001 South Kansas Ave., Topeka, KS 66611Automotive Service Manager
- KIAHigh Earnings - 6-Figure Potential!Experienced Only Need
ApplyBriggs KIA in Topeka is a positive, up-beat dealership that
believes that honesty, integrity and 100% customer satisfaction is
the only way we do business. We believe that culture makes a
difference. Our company's core focus is building relationships that
last, with our employees, customers, and community.
We have an immediate opening for a professional and experienced
Service Manager for our KIA dealership who will support and develop
staff while assisting in building and representing dealership
brand. The ideal candidate is one who will help the business go to
the next level of success, a forward-thinker who has the ability to
put together and manage a successful team.
- $100K Earning Opportunity.
- Health, Dental and Vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Vacation
- We are committed to your personal growth and development - we
want your career to advance.
- We promote from within as we continue to grow!
- Professional, fast-paced, fun and friendly work
- Career advancement
Responsibilities - Service Manager:
- Responsible for the operations, personnel, marketing, and
profitability of the Service Department.
- Oversee the service department, technicians, service advisors,
service call center, valet, and service lane.
- Motivate, train, develop, and reward employees.
- Forecast sales, gross profits, and expenses.
- Observe, encourage, and inspire advisors to secure customer
- Attend manager meetings and conduct weekly service dept.
- Maintain an at / or above national average CSI score and follow
up with all guest issues or concerns to ensure customer
- Work with the Parts Manager to ensure a timely turnaround of
parts needed for internal jobs.
- Train all advisors, technicians and valets on dealership
- Manage technician productivity, work with shop foreman to
ensure customers vehicles are serviced properly and in a timely
- Interact with outside vendors and other dealership
- Develop and execute effective customer relations policies to
ensure excellent CSI
Requirements - Service Manager:
- EXPERIENCED applicants with a steady work history and proven
excellent CSI focus are encouraged to apply.
- Service technician experience and/or good technical
- Broad knowledge of new vehicle technologies and mechanical
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to manage, motivate and develop a team
- Ability to be analytical, problem solve and multi-task
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic presence in a team
- Strong written and communication skills
- Experience with ADP or other automotive software
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Consistent and stable work history
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Upload resume and complete online assessment for immediate
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include
background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Briggs Topeka, Topeka , Automotive Service Manager - $100K Opportunity, Executive , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!