Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Evening Shift + Sign On Bonus
Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Topeka Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively
seeking experienced Certified Nursing Assistants for our Skilled
Nursing Facility in Topeka, Kansas.
We Just Had A Massive Pay Rate Increase!
Now offering a $2,500 sign-on bonus!
Excellent rates and Great Incentive Compensation Plan
Topeka Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Observing Residents.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Residents personal hygiene, including bed
bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores.
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Current KS State Certification.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Topeka Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing
facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Southwest
Topeka, Kansas. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and
long-term care, Topeka Center is committed to ensuring the highest
quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get
stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave
Topeka Center with dignity and independence. Were a community of
friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Topeka
Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum
offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than
45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special
services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care,
and care for those with Alzheimers. The Centers Health Care family
offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis
Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and
Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care.
Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering
outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement
opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation
packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Centers Health Care, Topeka , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Evening Shift + Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!