Hospice Intake Coordinator
Company: Phoenix Home Care and Hospice
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Seeking a Hospice LPN as an Intake Coordinator in the Topeka, KS
Soar with team Phoenix! This position is responsible for staffing,
scheduling and coordinating the day-to-day care delivered by field
staff members who are working in the homes of clients. This
position offers the right candidate a challenging position with an
opportunity for growth. Candidate must be highly organized,
detail-oriented, able to multi-task, & think on their feet in a
fast paced, demanding, and rewarding position.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness Resources
- This job is Monday-Friday
- Interacting with client families and field staff
- Troubleshooting problems and providing resolution
- Highly Organized & Detail Oriented
- Available to assist with admissions when needed
- Heavy emphasis on collections.
- Represents the Financial Services Department in a professional
and courteous manner, on the phone and in person.
- Generating and posting revenue on a weekly basis.
- Submitting claims and following up on denials with the
- Communication with operations staff
- Other duties as set forth by supervisors
- The main payer sources for this position includes: self-pay by
clients and long-term care insurance
- Active LPN license
- Previous staffing, scheduling, and hospice experience is a
- Must have a minimum basic knowledge of keyboarding, personal
computers, and Microsoft Office (including MS Word, MS Excel, and
- Must be strong in customer service
- Must have a strong phone etiquette with the ability to
communicate well; both verbally and in writing.
- Must be reliable, have a great attitude, and possess a strong
- Must be detailed, accurate, organized and have the ability to
- Minimum one (1) year experience in general office setting.
We're taking the journey with you, creating a New Beginning!
Choose Phoenix, Apply today!
Our mission is to offer New Beginnings and meaningful
opportunities---to our caregivers and clinicians while providing
home care services to our clients built on innovation, skill, and
Christ-like values of compassion, honesty, and patience.
Keywords: Phoenix Home Care and Hospice, Topeka , Hospice Intake Coordinator, Healthcare , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!