Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Topeka Center is actively seeking an experienced Registered
Nurse (RN) to be an RN Supervisor at our skilled nursing facility
in Topeka, Kansas.
We have openings for the 3 PM - 11 PM shift and 11 PM - 7 AM
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care
requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
- The responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is
to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to
residents & families.
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions
- Maintain safe & clean working environment by implementing rules
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential
- Maintain documentation of resident care services.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care
- Must hold valid Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 3 years Long-Term Care experience required.
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members
of the staff.
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
Topeka Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing
facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Southwest
Topeka, Kansas. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and
long-term care, Topeka Center is committed to ensuring the highest
quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get
stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave
Topeka Center with dignity and independence. Were a community of
friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Topeka
Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum
offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than
45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special
services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care,
and care for those with Alzheimers. The Centers Health Care family
offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis
Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and
Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care.
Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering
outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement
opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation
packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Centers Health Care, Topeka , Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor, Healthcare , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!