Physical Therapist - PT *Up to $108k*
Company: Connected Health Care, LLC
Location: Junction City
Posted on: May 13, 2022
PT - PHYSICAL THERAPIST (INPATIENT)FULL TIME Connected Health
Care is searching for a Inpatient Physical Therapist for a
well-renowned hospital for a in Salina, KS.Under the direction of
the Department Director and the Senior Physical Therapists,
provides quality physical therapy services to patients through
evaluation and administration of treatment to restore function and
- Establishes treatment plan and provides treatment, considering
discharge needs; expected discharge functional status; and
appropriate equipment and supplies.
- Educates, collaborates with, and conferences with patients,
families, and other health care providers; making recommendations
for referrals to specialists as needed.
- Delegates to assistants, techs, and students through written
and verbal communication including determining the skill level or
competency required to provide interventions to best meet the needs
of the patient.
- Completes documentation in accordance with departmental
- Provides assessment, reassessment, and/or consultations for
Physical Therapy Services.
- Connected has determined this is a safety-sensitive position.
The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
- Ask us more about additional benefits.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Current state licensure.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy
- Must be able to read, write legibly, speak, and comprehend
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity,
please contact:Nicole Bartlett - Senior Executive Recruiter(512) -
808 - 4774#CHPRI
Keywords: Connected Health Care, LLC, Topeka , Physical Therapist - PT *Up to $108k*, Healthcare , Junction City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!