Company: WTS International
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Arch Amenities Group, one of the world's leading spa, fitness
and leisure consulting and management firms, is seeking a Licensed
Massage Therapist for Prairie Band Spa in Mayetta, KS. The Massage
Therapist is responsible for providing massages and other body
treatments to guests of our facility. $750 Hiring Bonus for new
Team Members plus $20 in gas gift cards during the onboarding
process. Apply today for immediate consideration and full
- Ensures the "Arch Amenities Group Experience" for guests by
maintaining the standards set in Arch Amenities Group Basics to
Excellence (BTE), Arch Amenities Group Mission Statement/Values;
Standards and Expectations, and Arch Amenities Group Brand
- Adheres to policies of Arch Amenities Group.
- Performs massage and body services that meet the established
guidelines for the type of service offering and that fulfill guest
- Performs all treatments on services menu based upon current
- Assesses contraindications of guest that may prevent service
from taking place.
- Meets the needs of the guest at all times throughout the
- Understands and uses universal precautions when providing
- Cleans and disinfects all equipment on a daily basis.
- Maintains the highest level of product knowledge and has
complete knowledge of all spa service presently offered.
Understands the ingredients in products and can explain their
benefits to guests. Answers guests' questions in a knowledgeable
and professional manner.
- Recommends products for home use.
- Suggests to guests other beneficial treatments offered in the
- Begins and ends all treatments on time.
- Works assigned schedule and arrives and departs from their
shift on time.
- Ensures that work areas are clean and set according to
- Informs Spa Director or other management personnel about
- Creates and maintains client cards and treatment notes, when
- Completes all assigned side work.
- Attends all scheduled meetings.
- Attends scheduled professional trainings.
- Reports any incidents or accidents to a member of the
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid state license in massage therapy or other credentials
required by the state.
- Previous massage and body work experience.
- Customer service experience, preferably in a spa.
- Must be able to build rapport with guest.
- Ability to explain various treatments/services to guests.
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Strong team player.
- A comfort level with product recommendation.
- Availability When Facility Is Open: This could include nights,
weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of
constantly to move objects.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25
- This position requires the following abilities: balancing,
kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling,
lifting, fingering, grasping, tactile sense, repetitive motions,
seeing, hearing, talking, and visual acuity.
- The employee will be required to operate the following tools:
massage oils and lotions, hot stones, hot cabbie, hand towels, eye
masks, body treatment products, hot packs, mud, salts, paraffin
heaters, and disinfectants.
- Work conditions include exposure to odors, fumes, and
vibrations. For those working in a facility with a hammam, this
would include working with water and steam in hot
Keywords: WTS International, Topeka , Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Mayetta, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!