Company: Slightpath Medical
Posted on: June 19, 2022
See yourself as a Surgical Technologist at Sightpath Medical
In addition to learning the latest innovations in the ophthalmic
industry, Sightpath Medical offers a challenging and rewarding
environment where you'll work with smart, fun and energetic
- Sightpath Medical is the premier cataract and LASIK mobile
services provider in the U.S.
- We provide an independent working atmosphere
- We provide on the job training to help you become an expert in
our area of expertise
- 8-10 case days in a typical month
- Flexible schedule when working from home on days you do not
have case days or travelling
- Travelling expenses paid for by Sightpath Medical including
hotel stays, gas for company vehicle and meal allowances while on
- Salary position with quarterly bonus eligibility
- 401(k) plan
- Medical Benefits including medical, dental, vision, health
savings account, short term disability, long term
- Health and Wellness Program
Sightpath Medical offers all Surgical Technologists the opportunity
to become specialized in eyes! If you are looking for an exciting
career that allows you to work and assist multiple surgeons at
their facilities and become an expert in eyes, this position is
right for you!
Every day is different and a learning opportunity. Our Surgical
Technologists are highly trained and skilled to assist surgeons'
with their cataract procedures. They are given the opportunity to
deliver mobile cataract surgical equipment to our customers,
maintain inventory and are accountable for the condition and status
of their equipment.
- Candidates must possess a degree in Surgical Technology and be
a Certified Surgical Technologist
- Candidates should be highly organized, and possess basic
- Valid driver's license
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are
- Ideal candidates will have operating room/ophthalmic
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to develop relationships
with doctors and their staff.
- Fine motor skills
- Cataract experience is a plus.
- This position requires travel
SIGHTPATH is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with
applicable law, we prohibit discrimination based on race, color,
religion, creed, gender, pregnancy or related medical conditions,
age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental
disability, genetic information or any other consideration
protected by federal, state or local laws. Our commitment to equal
opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our
operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee,
including supervisors and coworkers.PI180556853
Keywords: Slightpath Medical, Topeka , Surgical Technologist, Healthcare , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!