Registered Nurse RN
Company: Flint Hills Care & Rehab Center
Posted on: June 19, 2022
POSITION DESCRIPTION:As a Registered Nurse (RN) you are
responsible for staff assignment and provide overall supervision of
resident care in accordance with established policies and
procedures and as may be directed by the RN Supervisor, Director of
Nurses or Administrator, to assure that the highest degree of
quality resident care can be maintained at all times.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or an approved
Registered Nurse (RN) program with a current Registered Nurse (RN)
licensure in the state in which practicing.
- Possess leadership ability and the willingness to work with and
supervise professional and nonprofessional personnel.
- Ability to Read, write and speak the English language.GENERAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES CLINICAL
- Complete all Registered Nurse (RN) required record keeping
forms/charts upon the resident's admission, discharge, transfer,
etc. File in the resident's chart and/or forward to the appropriate
- Prepare/administer medications as ordered by the
- Admit, transfer and discharge resident. Assist in arranging
transportation and packing as necessary.
- Administer professional services such as: catheterization, tube
feeding, suction, applying and changing dressings/bandages, packs,
colostomy and drainage bags, taking blood, sputum, and urine
specimens, care of the dead/dying, etc., as established by the
facility's policies and procedures.SUPERVISION
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) you will work with the facility's
consultants as necessary and implement recommended changes as
directed by the RN Supervisor of the Director of Nurses.
- Investigate complaints and grievances and make necessary
oral/written reports to the RN Supervisor or Director of
- Give/receive nursing reports upon reporting in and ending shift
- Check all residents daily to assure that prescribed treatment
is being properly administered by nursing personnel/assistants and
to evaluate their physical and emotional status.
- Keep the RN Supervisor informed about the status of residents,
staff and related matters.CONSUMER SERVICE
- Presents professional image to consumers through dress,
behavior and speech.
- Adheres to Company standards for resolving consumer
- Ensures that all consumer/resident rights are
- Annual evaluations
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Electronic documentation
- Employee appreciation events
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Keywords: Flint Hills Care & Rehab Center, Topeka , Registered Nurse RN, Healthcare , Emporia, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!