Private Duty LPN or RN
Company: Phoenix Home Care and Hospice
Posted on: June 21, 2022
At Phoenix Home Care, we are looking for nurses that are wanting
to make a difference in the lives of the children & young adults
within their community. Our clients have a variety of specialized
health care needs & are in need of a compassionate LPN or RN to
provide one on one care within their home. In this role you can
expect to build long lasting relationships & truly make a change
one client at a time. We have a baby we are trying to bring home
from the hospital needing 24/7 care!Topeka
Testimony from one of our nurses: "I would tell others that this
has so far been the best/most rewarding place to work yet in my
career. These Kiddos have left a huge impact on my life already and
I have learned so much, not only has my skill set expanded, but I
feel like I have grown as a person also. The people at PHC go above
and beyond and If you want a career, and more than just a job, PHC
is for you!"
Imagine making a difference by helping develop a sense of
empowerment for children & young adults in the comfort of their own
- Hiring Immediately!
- Competitive Wages!
- Flexible Schedule: Full-Time
- Weekly Pay
- $1000 Refer A Friend Bonus!!
- Annual Stay Bonus for both full-time & part-time nurses
- Tuition Assistance Available for LPN students still in nursing
- Paid Training on the job or in office
- Health Benefits including Dental, Medical, Vision & 401K
- Multiple Major Medical Plans to choose from AND Spousal
- PTO Accrual available after 90 days of employment
- Internal Awards & Recognition Program.
- Assists in development, review & revision of the plan of
- Provides nursing care in accordance with physician's plan of
treatment, individual plan of care, as authorized by client's payer
- Observes, records & report's reaction to treatment & any
changes in client's condition to appropriate personnel and/or
- Provides ongoing instruction & supervision of client, family or
other health team personnel in the plan of treatment.
- Monitor & record patient's condition & document provided care
services via electronic charting
- Participates in education programs, quality assessment
activities, nurse's meetings & other staff meetings as
- Active Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse
- Problem solving skills & ability to multi-task
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Positive, Professional attitude
We're taking the journey with you, creating a New Beginning!Choose
Phoenix, Apply today!Our mission is to offer New Beginnings and
meaningful opportunities to our caregivers & clinicians while
providing home care services to our clients built on innovation,
skill, & Christ-like values of compassion, honesty, and
Keywords: Phoenix Home Care and Hospice, Topeka , Private Duty LPN or RN, Healthcare , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!