Registered Nurse Supervisor- Weekends
Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit ManagerTopeka Center is actively
seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to be an RN Unit
Manager for the weekend shifts for our skilled nursing facility in
Topeka, Kansas. This position is Friday through Monday with
opportunities to pick up more shifts throughout the week.We offer
generous compensation, a two-tier benefits package and much
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) Manager, complete resident care
requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
- The responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is
to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to
residents & families.
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions
- Maintain safe & clean working environment by implementing rules
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential
- Maintain documentation of resident care services.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care
- Must hold a valid Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 3 years of Long-Term Care experience is required.
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members
of the staff.
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.TOP106LOCATION:Topeka, KSABOUT US:Topeka
Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility
located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Southwest Topeka,
Kansas. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care,
Topeka Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life
for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and
happier. We want all residents to leave Topeka Center with dignity
and independence. We're a community of friends, neighbors, and
family living life to the fullest. Topeka Center is a proud member
of the Centers Health Care continuum.Centers Health Care is a fully
integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and
skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering four
states. In addition, we provide special services including
in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those
with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family offers Skilled
Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis Services,
Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted
Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is
well known for our commitment to our employees, offering
outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement
opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation
packages and more.CentersHealthCare.com/careersEqual Opportunity
Keywords: Centers Health Care, Topeka , Registered Nurse Supervisor- Weekends, Healthcare , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!