Registered Nurse / RN ER
Company: TUKHS St. Francis Campus
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Registered Nurse RN, Emergency Room ER, Full Time, DaysSchedule: FT
DaysLocation: University Kansas Health System - St. Francis (Main
Registered Nurses function under the direction of the Nurse
Director/Manager and is responsible for coordination of safe
patient care delivery for specified and diverse patient
populations. The RN assesses patient/family needs, develops and
prioritizes patient goals, evaluates care delivery, and continually
revised the plan of care to meet the biological, emotional,
psychosocial, spiritual, developmental, and educational needs of
the patient/family. The RN Delegates care as appropriate to
optimize patient outcomes. The RN adheres to the Kansas Nurse
Advancing Healthcare Together - The Future of Healthcare is in
Why The University of Kansas Health System St. Francis
Our People. Our people truly are our greatest strength. They make a
massive difference in the amazing care we provide every day. We
work closely together to create a positive experience for our
patients and each other.
Our Purpose. We will build on your experience and provide
meaningful and purposeful career growth for your future. You will
have the opportunity every day to make a difference in someone's
life and change the course of healthcare.
Our Place. St. Francis Campus is proud to be a part of a long
legacy of high quality, compassionate care. For more than 100
years, the hospital has combined compassionate care with lifesaving
technological advancements to our patients and the communities
served. Today, the hospital has 378 licensed beds, a history of
technological advancements, and a generous and supportive
The UKHS - St. Francis Campus is fully accredited by the Joint
Commission. We also have the following notable accreditations and
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center Certification
- Inpatient Rehab Stroke Certification
- Chest Pain Accreditation, by the Society of Cardiovascular
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence, by the American College of
- (CoC) AccreditationWe are an equal employment opportunity
employer without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation),
national origin, ancestry, age (40 or older), disability, veteran
status or genetic information.COVID-19 and flu vaccines are
required for all health system employees.Learn more at: Coronavirus
(COVID-19) Information - The University of Kansas St. Francis
What you will do:
- Coordination of safe patient care delivery for specified and
diverse patient populations.
- Assess patient/family needs.
- Develop and prioritize patient goals.
- Evaluates care delivery.
- Continually revise the plan of care to meet the biological,
emotional, psychosocial, spiritual, developmental, and educational
needs of the patient/family.
- Delegates care as appropriate to optimize patient
- Supports National Patient Safety Goal initiatives.
What you need:
- Associates/Bachelor degree in Nursing; BSN preferred.
- Current Kansas RN licensure
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- At least one year recent experience in a similar healthcare
- Basic computer skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) and EPIC
Keywords: TUKHS St. Francis Campus, Topeka , Registered Nurse / RN ER, Healthcare , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!