Company: Stormont Vail Health
Posted on: September 25, 2022
*Pharmacy Buyer Summary: * This position is responsible for the
purchasing of pharmaceuticals, supplies and equipment needed by the
department. They will control the inventory, maintain appropriate
records and monitor contract compliance. *Essential Duties and
Responsibilities of Pharmacy Buyer: *
* Purchase of all drugs used by the Medical Services and Hospital
* Monthly charging of all disbursements to other divisions and
* Coordinate with Accounts Payable on all outstanding invoices.
* Distribution of all drugs to the Medical Services Division.
*Qualifications of Pharmacy Buyer: * To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
*Education/Experience of Pharmacy Buyer: *
* Four-year college degree or four years of experience in
* Knowledge of inventory control.
* Understand accounting principles.
* Good communication skills.
* Able to work with multiple computer systems operating within the
department. *Certificates and Licenses of Pharmacy Buyer: *
* Registration with Kansas Board of Pharmacy.
* PTCB certification required to be obtained before first renewal
of Pharmacy Board registration and maintained thereafter. Job Type:
Full-time Pay: From $46,500.00 per year Benefits:
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift Ability to commute/relocate:
* Topeka, KS 66604: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required) Work Location: One location
Keywords: Stormont Vail Health, Topeka , Pharmacy Buyer, Healthcare , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!