Company: Global Medical Response
Posted on: January 20, 2023
EMT BASIC (Emergency Medical Technician) IMMEDIATELY HIRING! EMT
PART-TIME Opportunity$16.50 - $24.75 per hour Credit given for
previouse experience We are hiring Emergency Medical Technicians
(EMTs) that will respond to emergency and non-emergency requests
for medical assistance and deliver high-quality care, treatment,
and customer service to patients. Responsibilities:
- EMTs provide an assessment of patients, determine necessary
care, and deliver emergency services by utilizing appropriate
medical techniques and equipment.
- Document patient information, condition and treatment while
maintaining confidentiality and patient rights.
- Take pride in providing a safe, clean, and well-stocked
environment for patients.
- Use appropriate EMT skills to provide care including
communications, medical equipment, cleaning procedures, office
equipment and tools.
- EMTs operate an ambulance in conjunction with applicable
company safety policies, and traffic laws related to the operation
of emergency medical response vehicles.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow
EMTs. Other Responsibilities:
- Participate in community programs to maintain the company image
and establish strong community relations. Minimum Required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- State Driver's License
- National or State EMT certification
- CPR/BLS certifications
- Driving record in compliance with company policy
- Pass Physical Agility Test
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare Why Choose US?
As a national leader in medical transport services, AMR is one of
's (GMR) family of solutions. Our teams deliver compassionate,
quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and
patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees
provide care to the world at . Learn how our are at the core of our
services and vital to how we approach care and check out our
comprehensive benefit options at . *Get paid to work with your
friends! GMR is looking for people like you! GMR Employees, if you
know someone like you, have them add your name to their application
and receive a Referral Cash Bonus!
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing for individuals with a disability.
Keywords: Global Medical Response, Topeka , EMT (Part-Time), Healthcare , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!