Cardiothoracic Surgery job in Topeka KS
Company: Ardent Health Services
Posted on: March 15, 2023
The University of Kansas Health System St. Francis Campus in
Topeka, KS is seeking BC/BE cardiothoracic surgeon . About the
- Includes both Cardiac and Thoracic procedures
- Large referral base, busy practice
- Call of 1:2, call burden is light
- US Residency required
- CTS Fellowship required
- Academic appointment t hrough The University of Kansas
Physician s Grou p Recruitment Package May Include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance - J-1, H-1B and O-1
Applicants Accepted A bout the Facility: The University of Kansas
Health System St. Francis Campus is a joint venture between The
University of Kansas Health System which is the state's only
academic healthcare system and Ardent Health System, which has been
awarded "Best Places to Work" by Modern Healthcare . The 378-bed
facility, with 400 providers, is located in a 425K+ service area.
About the Community: Located in northeast Kansas, along the Kansas
River, Topeka is the state capital rich in history and culture.
Residents enjoy affordable housing and many family-friendly
activities including the Kansas Museum of History, Evel Knievel
Museum, Children's Discovery Center, Topeka Zoo, and many more.
Outdoor lovers enjoy Lake Shawnee for boating and fishing in
addition to the many parks and trails. >
Keywords: Ardent Health Services, Topeka , Cardiothoracic Surgery job in Topeka KS, Healthcare , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...