Associate Dentist - Flexible Schedules, Signing Bonuses, 4 Day Workweeks!
Company: Hero Practice Services
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Benefits include the following:
- Mentorship and clinical education from experienced dentist
- Up to $1,500 per year in Continuing Education
- Professional fees reimbursed for state-specific required
license(s) and certification(s) or membership(s)
- Medical, dental, vision, retirement savings, disability and
much more! You will be responsible for the following:
- Help kids and their parents to develop excellent habits in oral
- Lead an engaged team of dentist professionals with support and
partnership from Hero Practice Services.
- Provide diagnosis and comprehensive professional dental
treatment plans to your patients to help them achieve optimal oral
health, using accepted clinical and radiological techniques.
- May arrange for referral to dental specialists when
- Maintain a clean, sterile, and patient-centric working
- Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal, and other
regulations, (e.g., OSHA, WC, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, DOL,
Employee Handbook). You will be required to possess the following:
- A passion for improving kids' oral health.
- License (pending or active) issued by the State Board of Dental
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire for professional
- Be organized and possess a superior knowledge of dentistry.
Pediatrics-focused General Dentist Typical Day
- Approx. 10 operative patients
- SSCs, NuSmile anterior crowns, and composite restorations
- Space maintainers
- Protective stabilization
- Nitrous Oxide administration
- Emergency visits
- Approx. 25 hygiene exams
- Foster an environment of learning for dentists, patients, and
- Dentist externs, assistant externs, and others will regularly
rotate through our practices.
Keywords: Hero Practice Services, Topeka , Associate Dentist - Flexible Schedules, Signing Bonuses, 4 Day Workweeks!, Healthcare , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...