Registered Nurse-Labor and Delivery
Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Job Duration: 3+ Months contract
Location: Topeka, KS
- 12 hour shifts 3 days per week.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Administer medications to patients and monitor patients for reactions or side effects.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel or supervise a particular unit.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
- Conduct specified laboratory tests.
- Observe nurses and visit patients to ensure proper nursing care.
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
- Order, interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition.
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, Topeka , Registered Nurse-Labor and Delivery, Healthcare , Topeka, Kansas
here to apply!