Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - up to $36/hr
Posted on: September 9, 2023
Build your own schedule. Take control of your career. Looking
for LPN jobs that fit your life? If you're tired of having no
control over your schedule or just want to earn more money, PRN
shifts could be what you're looking for! ShiftKey enables
independent Licensed Practical Nurses like you to bid on per diem
LPN shifts posted by a vast network of Healthcare Facilities-all
based on criteria you select. Choose the facilities you want, on
days you want, and bid the rate you want.
- Better work/life balance - Don't want to work nights? Need
Mondays off? Only want to work once in a while? No problem. Use
ShiftKey to work as little or as much as you like.
- Extra income - Use ShiftKey to pick up shifts whenever you need
a little extra money, even if you have another job. Get paid the
next day with a PayCard or go with weekly direct deposit.
- Pick the right environment for you - PRN shifts are a great way
to experience a variety of facilities. ShiftKey partners with
Stride Health to allow healthcare professionals who use the
ShiftKey App to access Stride's portable benefits platform for
affordable healthcare options such as:
- Life InsuranceRole Requirements:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- A valid LPN license in the state of Kansas.
- Ability to complete a drug test, background check, and W9
form.About the Role:You know better than anyone that LPNs are
essential members of a facility's medical team. Your role is to
assist RNs and physicians in keeping patients comfortable and on
the road to recovery. Here are a few things you might do:
- Chart and record the administration of medication and
- Patient observation.
- Perform specific procedures, such as reading and recording
vital signs, measuring and recording weight and height, and running
other diagnostic tests.
- Comfort and reassure apprehensive patients.Here's what ShiftKey
users have to say about us: "This was one of the best choices I've
made as a nurse. I love the freedom I have now " - LVN, Dallas,
TX"Amazing! You make your own schedule. You get daily pay or
weekly. And they always respond when you need them." - CNA,
Springfield, TN"I've been using ShiftKey for years. It's a very
good way to work. The people and facilities are respectful and
helpful." - CNA, Kansas City, MO
Keywords: ShiftKey, Topeka , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - up to $36/hr, Healthcare , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!