Cardiovascular Radiology Tech / Interventional Radiology
Company: The University of Kansas Health System St. Francis
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Join University of Kansas Health System - St. Francis as a
Cardiovascular Radiology Tech. -Full-Time, Days - -Why -The
University of Kansas Health System St. Francis -Our People - Our
people truly are our greatest strength. - They make a massive
difference in the amazing care we provide every day. - We work
closely together to create a positive experience for our patients
and each other.Our Purpose - -We will build on your experience and
provide meaningful and purposeful career growth for your future.
You will have the opportunity every day to make a difference in
someone's life and change the course of healthcare.Our Place - St.
Francis Campus is proud to be a part of a long legacy of
high-quality, -compassionate care. For more than 100 years, the
hospital has combined compassionate care with lifesaving
technological advancements to our patients and the communities
served. Today, the hospital has 378 licensed beds, a history of
technological advancements, and a generous and supportive
community. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -The UKHS -
St. Francis Campus is fully accredited by the Joint Commission. We
also have the following notable accreditations and
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center Certification
- Inpatient Rehab Stroke Certification
- Chest Pain Accreditation, by the Society of Cardiovascular
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence, by the American College of
- (CoC) AccreditationBenefits -
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
The Cardiovascular Tech assists physicians with diagnostic and
interventional cardiac and peripheral procedures. The primary
responsibilities include all aspects of the x-ray technology.
Secondary responsibilities include monitoring and recording
hemodynamics and assisting the physician by scrubbing procedures.
The Cardiovascular Tech reports to the Cath Lab Supervisor and
Director of Cardiovascular Services. -
- Provides quality patient care by assuring the proper
functioning and troubleshooting of equipment to provide quality
diagnostic and theraputic exams.
- Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of cardiovascular and
peripheral technology to effectively assist the physicians.
- Supports the organization's priorities to maintain compliance
with regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Provides quality customer service to patients, families, and
coworkers to create a professional and respectful environment.
- Problem solves to support positive outcomes.
- Participates in professional development for the advancement of
Minimum Job Requirements
- Graduate from an accredited school of Radiologic
- Licensed by the Kansas Board of Healing Arts as a Radiologic
- Registered by the ARRT.
- Must obtain CPR/BLS certification within 90 days of hire
- Basic understanding of biological science, invasive procedures,
use of contract agents and sterile technique -Preferred Job
- One year experience as a Radiology Technician, prior to work
experience in a cath lab setting.
Keywords: The University of Kansas Health System St. Francis, Topeka , Cardiovascular Radiology Tech / Interventional Radiology, Healthcare , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!