Topeka, KS / Interventional Cardiology / Structural Training a Plus (P
Company: Source Medical
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Topeka, KS / 1 hour West of Kansas City, MO / County Population of 180K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to join a group of three (soon-to-be four) General Cardiologists, 1 EP Cardiologist, and two Interventional Cardiologists.
- Hospital employed position with clinic and outreach activities.
- Currently, the group is not doing structural work, but incoming candidates with structural training would be a huge plus. The group is looking to grow a TAVR program (no timeline).
- Call: 1:3
- Compensation: offering competitive compensation and excellent benefits including, 401K, relocation assistance, signing bonus, etc. Community: Explore for yourself why locals call Topeka, Kansas #TopCity. As the capital city of Kansas, we offer opportunities and amenities rare for our friendly, manageable size. Topeka's also home to a number of top quality attractions. Whether you're into sports, music, theatre, exercising or hanging out with your family, you'll find what you're looking for in Topeka. The city is a vibrant place for those just starting out on their career path, with an active night life; multiple arts, dining, shopping and cultural venues; a wide range of opportunities to volunteer or get involved and a top-notch young professionals group.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Click Here to Apply] or call 1- [Click Here to Apply] . JO-12.
Keyphrases: cardiologist jobs, cardiology jobs, interventional cardiologist jobs, cardiology interventional jobs, preventive cardiology jobs, interventional cardiology jobs, pediatric interventional cardiology jobs
Keywords: Source Medical, Topeka , Topeka, KS / Interventional Cardiology / Structural Training a Plus (P, Healthcare , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!