Registered Nurse( RN ) Hiring Event - Topeka/Lawrence, KS
Posted on: August 16, 2019
In Center- RN DaVita is seeking Registered Nurses (?RN) ?who is
looking to give life in an outpatient dialysis center. ?You can
make an exceptional difference in the lives of our patients and
their families dealing with end-stage renal failure or chronic
kidney disease.If you haven?t considered Nephrology before, read on
as we think that you should. Dialysis Experience is NOT required.
We provide training ! We are hosting a Registered Nurse ( RN)
Hiring Event for all Topeka and Lawrence, KS - DaVita Clinics .
- September 5th 2019
- 12pm - 6pm CST?
- Wanamaker Dialysis - 3711 SW Wanamaker RD, Topeka, KS
- Bring 3 copies of RN resume
- Onsite interviews !? We are asking for a min of 1 hour of your
time for this eventWhat you can expect:
- Long term patient relationships. Build meaningful relationship
with patients and their family in an intimate outpatient
- A team that feels and functions like a family. Staff RNs are a
central part of a small interdisciplinary team of clinicians. Work
alongside technicians, nurses, dietitians, social workers,
physicians and the center manager. ?
- Fun is one of our core values.? Happier nurses = healthier
- Specialized, complex care. RNs deliver care to patients who are
often dealing with multiple co-morbidities which require unique
treatment plans and the ability to leverage a broad range of
nursing skills and knowledge. ?
- Fast paced. Our RNs oversee?Patients and ?Patient Care
Technicians who assist with patient observations, measuring stats
and machine set-up. You will work hard with your head, heart and
hands each day.
- Schedule. Shifts are typically 10 -?12 hours, 3 to 4
?days/week, Mon-Sat (closed Sundays). Schedule times will vary by
location . Some holidays required.
- Clinical leader: DaVita has the highest percentage of
facilities meeting or exceeding CMS?s standards in the government?s
two key performance programs. We expect our nurses to commit to
improving patient health through clinical goal setting and quality
improvement initiatives.What we?ll provide:
- In-classroom and hands on training: if you are new to dialysis,
we?ll provide a 12 week paid training and the support to guide you
through to becoming a nephrology nurse.?
- Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime. DaVita is
committed to providing robust development and experience for
nurses. Whether you chose to remain in a patient facing/caregiving
role or grow (leadership operations, corporate functions,
integrated care, clinical research), we can guide you on that
- Education assistance and license reimbursement: annual $3,000
tuition reimbursement and potential $25,000 scholarship
opportunity. CNN and CDN certification reimbursement.??
- Comprehensive benefits package: including medical, dental,
vision, 401k plan, $2,500 cash gift for new parents, back-up child
and elder care and so much moreSome details about this position:
- 12 months' or more RN experience is highly preferred - will
consider less than 12 months' RN experience if needed
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of KS
- A desire to deliver care in an empathetic, compassionate way.
You know, the way you?d want your own care to be?
- Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound
recommendations in stressful situations?
- Excellent communication skills to listen and communicate with
patients and teammates?
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of
nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N);?
three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be
substituted for nursing degree
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and OutlookYou
might also have (a.k.a. nice-to-haves):
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency
Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) experience
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse
(CDN)Ready to make a difference in the lives of patients? Take the
first step at https://careers.davita.com
Keywords: DaVita, Topeka , Registered Nurse( RN ) Hiring Event - Topeka/Lawrence, KS, Healthcare , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!