Company: Katie's Way, LLC
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Katie's Way is an outpatient mental health clinic in Manhattan,
Kansas that is expanding its services to Topeka, Kansas. Topeka is
the capital of Kansas and was named one of Livability.com's 2015
most affordable places to live. Topeka is enjoying the
revitalization that is sweeping small town America, investing in
its downtown offerings, with places to stay, eat and play! Katie's
Way will be providing psychiatry services featuring TMS for
patients who qualify. This includes adults, veterans and active
duty soldiers. Katie's Way is recognized locally and regionally for
its innovative, evidence-based, and effective services. Currently
Katie's Way enjoys excellent community support, local physician
support, and carries an excellent name and reputation within the
Manhattan community and is excited to expand to the Topeka
This full time position has a tremendous salary and benefits
package that includes paid professional liability, liberal CE
reimbursement, excellent health insurance, retirement plan, paid
vacation and holidays, and other benefits outlined upon
Annual Salary Range is expected to be between 280,000 to 320,000,
and is dependent upon experience.
If this opportunity does not sound like something you are
interested in, but you know someone who might be interested, please
Sign on Bonus available. Referral incentive available.
The psychiatrist has responsibility for providing comprehensive
psychiatry services (counseling, medication management, and TMS
therapy) to the Katie's Way outpatient program.
- Prescribe, direct, or administer psychotherapeutic treatments
or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral
- Administer and provide oversight to ensure safe, compliant and
effective delivery of TMS.
- Gather and maintain patient information and records, including
social or medical history obtained from patients, relatives, or
- Design individualized care plans, using a variety of
- Collaborate with physicians, psychologists, social workers,
psychiatric nurses, or other professionals to discuss treatment
plans and progress.
- Analyze and evaluate patient data or test findings to diagnose
nature or extent of mental disorder.
- Counsel outpatients as needed during office visits.
- Advise or inform guardians, relatives, or significant others of
patients' conditions or treatment.
- Teach, take continuing education classes, attend conferences or
seminars, or conduct research and publish findings to increase
understanding of mental, emotional, or behavioral states or
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other
psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Participates in Katie's Way meetings, committees and work
groups, may include some public functions and presentations if
- Abide by all facility policies and procedures and educational
- Comply with all local, state and federal regulations training
and instruction requirements, as well as any other standards that
govern healthcare services
- Perform other duties as assigned and permitted by law and
training Educational Requirements and Licensing or Other Special
Educational Requirements Doctoral degree in professional psychiatry
program Licensure, Certification and Registration Current license
to practice medicine/psychiatry in the state of Kansas
Outpatient. No Call. No Weekends.
Please send cover letter and CV to:
Jayme Elliott, Director of Human Resources2021 Vanesta Place, Suite
DManhattan, KS 66503
Keywords: Katie's Way, LLC, Topeka , General Psychiatrist, Healthcare , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!