Customer Service Representative (Sales) (Topeka,KS)
Company: Full Potential Solutions
Posted on: November 17, 2020
Customer Retention Advisor OverviewFull Potential Solutions
(FPS) is a new performance based outsourcing firm headquartered in
Boston, MA with operations in Kansas City, MO; Metro Manila,
Philippines and Chennai, India that puts culture and employees
first. We employ the best people, processes and proprietary
technology available to deliver multichannel solutions for our
clients and fulfilling careers for our employees. We invest in our
people and put culture first because we believe that happy,
fulfilled teams achieve great things! FPS offers a competitive
suite of benefits for our employees, including a lucrative
compensation program; medical, dental and vision benefits; and the
opportunity for high potential career growth with a fast-growing
company. We are committed to creating a culture where our people
can succeed and reach their full potential, because we believe that
if you put people first, you drive great results. Our mission is to
create an environment where our people THRIVE! Our Core Values:
- Integrity - Do what s right for everyone: clients,
shareholders, partners & colleagues, TEAM is more important than
self, and create an atmosphere of mutual respect
- Excellence - Deliver exceptional client results, Reward and
recognize performance, and Relentless pursuit of improvement
- Accountability - Act like an owner, take pride in our work,
Measure results (your own and our clients), Be passionate
- Grace - Respect and appreciate differences, Care for one
another, Humility, Make work personal Our Mission: To create
conditions within which people can thrive! At FPS, we put our
people first, because your success is our success. Our mission is
simple: create a culture in which our employees thrive, because we
believe that happy, motivated teams achieve groundbreaking
results.As a retention advisor, you will be responsible to retain
customers through identifying customer concerns and selling the
value of client products and services. You will provide
recommendations through needs-based selling, identify customer
needs using questions, educate customers on the value, features,
and benefits of their services, and be able to ask for the sale.The
ideal candidate can establish a positive rapport and handle all
calls with a good demeanor. A candidate who is able to communicate
effectively, professionally, and apply a positive customer service
attitude in all forms of communication with internal and external
customers.As a customer retention advisor, you have the opportunity
to earn $30,000 to $45,000 per year. In addition to a dynamic team
environment, you'll enjoy competitive benefits, generous
incentives, and performance-based bonuses!Responsibilities
- Establish positive rapport with current client customers
through inbound telephone calls.
- Handle incoming calls from customers requesting to disconnect,
add or change their current services. Accurately compute and quote
customer monthly charges, non-recurring charges, adjustments, and
balances. Must be able to provide flexible options to the customer
based on product and service needs.
- Retain customers by identifying customer concerns and selling
the value of client products and services. Provide recommendations
through needs-based selling, identify customer needs using
questions, educate customers on the value, features, and benefits
of their services, and be able to ask for the sale.
- Identify, research and resolve customer concerns and or
problems to maintain their business and a positive customer
- Record electronic transactions and document each call as
trained accurately while talking with customers over the
- Communicate effectively, professionally, and apply a positive
customer service attitude in all forms of communication with
internal and external customers.
- Adhere to client privacy guidelines to ensure each customer s
- Maintain regular attendance as required by your position.
Employees are required to work non-traditional business hours, such
as holidays, evenings and weekends as business
- Must be able to work anytime during the center hours of
operation (to include rotating shifts and occasional
- Basic math skills, data entry skills, and sales aptitude.
- General understanding and experience with call centers/customer
service, or sales.
- Ability to use current computer equipment and programs being
- Must have strong administrative, computer, organizational and
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills with the ability to
monitor work for accuracy and thoroughness.
- Outstanding communication and listening skills.
- Ability to deal with customers patiently, tactfully and
efficiently by presenting services to the customer for save and
sales opportunities, and completing save/service order activity in
an accurate and timely manner.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Full Potential
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility,
responsibility, and confidentiality in all areas of
- Enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, professional and
detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Possess strong decision-making skills while using good
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of
efficiency or composure.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating
in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients,
co-workers, and management.
- Assertive and results-oriented with a NEED TO SUCCEED.
- A strong desire to answer INBOUND sales inquiries.
- Money motivated; aiming to maximize our UNLIMITED EARNING
- Enjoy helping customers choose the best telecommunications
package for their needs.
- Comfortable interacting with a diverse customer base.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in a customer-focused role
- History of excellent work attendance required.
- Minimum one (1) year Customer Service/Sales with upselling
- Minimum one (1) year experience meeting goals or quotas
- Minimum one (1) year Inbound Call Center experience
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry a plus.
- Previous work experience in a Business Processing Outsourcing
(BPO) environment a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associated topics:
agente de servicio al cliente, answer, call center, call center
associate, call center representative, customer care specialist,
intern, service representative, technical support, tsr
Keywords: Full Potential Solutions, Topeka , Customer Service Representative (Sales) (Topeka,KS), Hospitality & Tourism , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!