Company: Reser's Fine Foods
Posted on: August 6, 2022
General Summary: -Under limited supervision, performs
microbiological testing of food products.
Benefits and Culture -
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed
to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers
and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible,
because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our
employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD, life,
401(k) with discretionary match, wellness programs, paid holidays
and vacation time to name few!
We strive to be your Employer of Choice. As one of our five
cornerstones, this means that we go all-out to create an
environment where people choose a lasting career because Reser's
care about their personal development & safety, and delivers a
rewarding work experience. -
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
1. - - -Analyzes microbes of finished products and
2. - - -Tests finished products to meet food and safety
3. - - -Analyzes microbes of environmental swabs and interprets
4. - - -Confers with R and Quality Assurance to improve the food
5. - - -Prints and distributes testing results.
6. - - -Administers current and validated testing methods.
7. - - -Maintains an inventory of laboratory supplies for the
1. - - -Requires 2 years experience in a microbiology
2. - - -Bachelor's Degree in Food Science or related field is
3. - - -Requires knowledge of micro-testing procedures.
4. - - -Strong PC skills are required.
1. - - -Laboratory and Office Environment.
2. - - -Possible exposure to microbiological pathogens.
Recipe for Success
Reser's is the leading provider of fresh refrigerated deli salads,
side dishes, and prepared foods for the supermarket, club store,
and food service industries. Family owned and operated, Reser's has
been a proud sponsor of good times at racetracks, picnics, BBQs,
music festivals, and affordable family meals since 1950. Reser's
family of brands include Reser's American Classics, Main St Bistro,
Stonemill Kitchens, and more. With more than 4,500 employees,
Reser's operates 14 facilities in the US, Mexico, and Canada and
actively supports the communities it serves.
Keywords: Reser's Fine Foods, Topeka , Microbiology Technician, Hospitality & Tourism , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!