Company: Junction City Courtyard
Location: Junction City
Posted on: March 13, 2023
The primary purpose of the Banquet Bartender is to provide guests with an excellent bar experience during banquet events.
Work Per formed:
The Banquet Bartender will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
- Mix and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages while following standard recipes to ensure established control systems are followed ;
- Promote food and beverage sales;
- Provide exceptional service to guests by promptly welcoming and courteously serving guests ;
- Perform side duties such as cleaning, garnish preparation, miscellaneous preparation, stocking, etc ;
- Ensure all alcohol is removed from counters and tables prior to closing time, complete closing duties ;
- Ensure cleanliness of the bar ;
- Comply with all liquor laws, health regulations, and company policies ;
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures, including reporting accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management ; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Keywords: Junction City Courtyard, Topeka , Banquet Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Junction City, Kansas
here to apply!