Senior Software Engineer
Company: Se2 Llc
Posted on: January 13, 2022
FutureProof Your Career Come Join SE2 as the Senior Software
Engineer!Software Engineers play a key role in the design,
development/configuration, unit testing, installation, and ongoing
maintenance of SE2 software platforms. SE2 Software Engineers work
with stakeholders to develop solutions and/or products that fulfil
the needs of SE2 internal stakeholders and clients. Those solutions
and/or products help SE2 and SE2 clients to be more efficient and
provide better service to end customers. Software Engineers
interact directly with project leaders, business stakeholders, and
may periodically interact directly with SE2 clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a global, cross-functional team to develop
innovative software for SE2 stakeholders.
- Contribute to projects by creating well-designed, customized,
testable, efficient code for SE2 platforms.
- Assist our teams in providing ongoing support, troubleshooting,
improvements, or custom enhancements to existing SE2
- Occasionally participate in on-call rotations and/or provide
- Collaborate with our global teams, internal stakeholders and
- Act as a subject matter expert for junior team members.
- Assist or lead in defining the requirements for custom built
- Minimum of 3 years of software development and relevant
insurance/SE2 experience or minimum of 5 years of software
- Undergraduate degree in technology, business, finance,
accounting or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Knowledge and experience working in the insurance industry and
- Mastery of one or more SE2 platforms or similar work
- Ability to develop software in C#, VB.net, Java, or similar
- Advanced knowledge of T-SQL, PL/SQL, and relational database
- Demonstrated expertise with software engineering tools (Visual
Studio, Eclipse, etc) and methodologies (Kanban, Scrum, etc).
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Office.
- Excellent work ethic. Ability to work and travel independently.
Demonstrated strategic thinking skills.
- Highly effective communication, interpersonal, and critical
thinking skills. Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work as part of a cross-functional, global
- Awareness of advanced technical concepts (examples: design
patterns, SOA, SDLC).
- Relevant industry certifications (examples: MCSD, CSSLP).SE2,
an Eldridge Industries business, is a leader in technology-driven
third-party administration services for the U.S. life and annuity
insurance industry. Come join a recognized leader in third-party
administration and experience a global, fast paced, fun and
rewarding work environment.We offer excellent career progression
and competitive compensation and great benefits, including
health/dental insurance, parental leave, profit sharing, 401(k),
incentive/bonus opportunity and tuition reimbursement.Visit our
website at www.SE2.com for more information. Apply by completing
the online application on the careers section of our website.EOE.by
Keywords: Se2 Llc, Topeka , Senior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!