Senior .NET Applications Developer
Company: Allied OneSource
Posted on: August 4, 2022
- Are you an excellent software developer who enjoys autonomy and
is looking to play a major role in the development of some amazing
- Are you looking for an organization where your work matters and
you can see the impact of your work?
- Are you passionate developer who enjoys application design and
- If yes, we want to hear from you. Responsibilities:
- Design, code, test, document, and debug new and existing
applications and systems according to industry best practices.
- Create and maintain documentation including technical design
- Perform unit testing as part of SDLC process
- Troubleshoot and debug functionality to resolve issues with
- Manage the ticket life cycle for those aspects assigned
- 5 years of experience with the following technologies and
products: object-oriented and object-relational design and
development, web technologies, XML, HTML, MS SQL, Microsoft .Net
(VB.Net, C#.Net, ASP.Net, MVC), MS Visual Studio 2012 and
- 4 years of experience with modifying, developing, designing,
and maintaining enterprise applications to meet design and change
- 3 years of experience with MS versioning tools.
- 3 years of experience with creating and maintaining technical
documentation for all development tasks.
- Responsibilities to translate technical requirements into
elegant code solutions
- Experience in creating SQL coding standards. Salary: $60,000 -
Keywords: Allied OneSource, Topeka , Senior .NET Applications Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!