Company: FHLB Topeka
Posted on: January 17, 2020
FHLBank Topeka's products, services and programs help our member
financial institutions provide affordable credit and support
housing and community development efforts. We are accepting resumes
for the position listed below.
The individual in this position will support the Legal department
by performing legal research, preparing legal memoranda, drafting
legal documentation, and performing other needed functions,
including work regarding corporate governance, affordable housing,
collateral, secured transactions, safekeeping, regulatory
compliance, litigation, and contract and vendor management.
Expected Start Date: Spring/Summer 2020
Hours: Part-time during the school year and full-time during
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Zero to twelve months of similar or related experience.
- Successful completion of one to two years of law school,
including courses involving business, corporate, finance and/or
- Excellent legal research and drafting skills, including Westlaw
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- High degree of initiative and independence.
- Results oriented and capability to work in a fast-paced
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and
complete tasks according to project deadlines.
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal skills to
communicate with all levels of FHLBank staff.
- Proficient use of computer programs and databases, including
Microsoft Word, Outlook, SharePoint/MOSS, Internet Explorer, and
various FHLBank databases.
- Ability to operate all types of office equipment including
computer, copy machine, scanner and telephone.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
Keywords: FHLB Topeka, Topeka , Law Clerk, Other , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!