Traffic Control or Flagger
Company: Shilling Construction Company, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Flagger is part of an asphalt road paving crew and is
responsible for directing the traveling public safely through the
construction work zone. The Flagger is protecting the public and
all the workers in the construction zone. This is a physically
We work in and around the Manhattan, KS region and all around the
state of Kansas. You don't need to live nearby to work for
us. Come help build roads as part of the best asphalt
paving company in Kansas.
The Flagger position requires that individual must:
- Have a valid driver's license;
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal
- Follow all safety policies and procedures;
- Be willing to travel, work nights or weekends, or work
- Show up to work on time; and
- Be able to understand and follow instructions
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree GED is
- Previous experience in asphalt paving is preferred
- Previous experience in flagging is preferred
Each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation
package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short
Term Disability and Company match on 401K and more! Our long-term
employees also receive Paid Time Off and certain Holidays.
Keywords: Shilling Construction Company, Inc., Topeka , Traffic Control or Flagger, Other , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!