Occupational Therapist Per-Diem
Company: Centers for Specialty Care Group
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Topeka Center is actively seeking an Occupational Therapist to
work Per-Diem for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Topeka, KS.
We offer the following:
- Excellent Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
OT Duties Include:
- OT's evaluate Residents & develop a treatment plan that will
meet their needs.
- Choose activities that will help the Residents to carry out
their daily works independently.
- Monitor Residents as they carry out the task given to
- Observe & assess Residents' progress and prepare detailed
- Help in rehabilitating Residents disabled as a result of
injury, illness or other problems.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams &
contributes to a team effort.
OT Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Current Kansas State OT License
- Experience in long-term care settings preferred
Topeka Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing
facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Southwest
Topeka, Kansas. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and
long-term care, Topeka Center is committed to ensuring the highest
quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get
stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave
Topeka Center with dignity and independence. We're a community of
friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Topeka
Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.
Keywords: Centers for Specialty Care Group, Topeka , Occupational Therapist Per-Diem, Other , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!