Housekeeper 3rd Shift
Company: Foot Locker
Location: Junction City
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture.
Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for
self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of
the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people.
If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine,
you've come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible
impact we're making on both our local and global communities, Click
The housekeeper is responsible for maintaining cleanliness in
the Service Center and office areas. This position requires
knowledge of cleaning chemicals and their restrictions.
This position works Tues-Sat 11pm-7:30am with mandatory overtime
as needed to include up to 10 hour work days and weekends.
$14-$16.66/hr Full-time and part-time through June 19th,
$900 Sign on Bonus effective till June 19th, 2021 paid out at
$225.00 per month while employed.
Foot Locker Benefits:
- Free local bus rides any local route with your badge
- Foot Locker Associate Discount: 30-50% off store and
- Climate Controlled Environment
- Paid breaks
- On-site Cafeteria (limited hours)
- Fitness Center
- Opportunities for advancement
- Medical | Dental | Vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan | Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
Employee health is our #1 priority, so we are providing on-site
social distancing, PPE and sanitizing stations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Efficiently clean within the warehouse to include office areas,
bathrooms, and cafeteria.
- Replenish supplies such as paper towels, toilet paper, soap,
- Operate various motorized equipment including floor polishers,
sweeper vac, etc.
- Remove snow by hand or mechanical means.
- Properly follows company and OSHA safety procedures.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to read, write, conduct business related mathematics
and analyze data as required.
- Brings problems to the attention of the supervisor, manager,
safety director or HR manager.
- Follows daily procedures and protocols as set forth in job
orientations and trainings.
No experience is required. Candidates must be 16 or older, have
a positive attitude, be open to learning, work well with others and
have the willingness to be a great teammate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job with or without accommodation.
- Required to stand (stationary position) during scheduled hours.
Hours usually include weekends, evenings and holidays in
conjunction with labor regulations.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is
regularly required to communicate using various methods.
- Kneeling, stooping, using stairs, reaching, pulling and moving
weights of 5 - 25 pounds constantly and 26-50lbs frequently.
- Ability to move up to 50lbs at least 25 feet in distance.
- Based on business necessity associates may be required to
temporarily work in other locations that require different physical
Keywords: Foot Locker, Topeka , Housekeeper 3rd Shift, Other , Junction City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!