Company: Kansas City Recruiting Battalion VRS
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Please ensure you meet the Basic Qualifications (see below)
prior to applying.
For the FASTEST response apply with us directly
As a part of a team of soldiers, you secure your future with a
career in the Active Duty Army (Full time), pay for college,
guaranteed healthcare with family benefits. You gain leadership
skills, college credit, and job-security.
This is an entry-level position with no experience
The intelligence analyst is primarily responsible for the
analysis, processing, and distribution of strategic and tactical
intelligence. They are integral to providing Army personnel with
information about enemy forces and potential battle areas.
- Attend Basic training (10 Weeks) and Advanced training (16
Weeks) with pay.
- Complete the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery
- Age - 17 to 34 years old.
- Education - Current Senior in High School (HS), HS Diploma, GED
- Citizenship - U.S. Citizen/Permanent Resident.
- Submit to the background and medical screening.
- Up to $40K bonus.
- Up to $115,000 for additional education benefits.
- 30 days vacation with pay per year.
- Additional living expenses for those who have dependents.
Work locations include all 50 states, Germany, and South
When you are interested in finding out more about this
position, please and within 24-48 hours, you will receive an
email/text from a recruiter to schedule your interview.
Keywords: Kansas City Recruiting Battalion VRS, Topeka , Intelligence Analyst, Other , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!