Client Support Provider - Youth
Company: Pawnee Mental Health Services
Location: Junction City
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Essential Job Functions:
- Review client treatment plans and develop individual or group
activities to enhance functioning levels in identified areas of
- Provide direct services in the client's home, school or
community and document progress in each person's chart.
- Provide one-to-one support to clients who are in crisis or who
need a constant presence in order to remain stable and avoid a more
- Collaborate with family members and other members of the
treatment team in identifying goals and strategies which reinforce
- Monitor and assist with medication administration
- Review client incidents with supervisor and submit written
report as outlined in policy and procedure.
- Advocate for client rights and community integration. Preserve
dignity and confidentiality of each person on caseload.
- Attend and actively participate in clinical supervision and
program staffing. Provide input to supervisors and other treatment
team members regarding clinical and program issues.
- Perform verbal and, if necessary, physical behavior management
interventions as outlined in the treatment plan.
- Drive to community settings for the delivery of services and
related program needs. This includes transporting the client in a
personal or company vehicle.
- Meet administrative and clinical documentation requirements
both in terms of content and timeliness.
- Meet direct service expectations in terms of type and quantity
of services provided.
- Enter and maintain clinical schedule in ClaimTrak
- Maintain and advance knowledge and skills related specifically
to position or to field of work through regular review of pertinent
materials or participation in training events as approved by
- Adhere to the standards, policies and instructions established
by PMHS Policy and Procedure and any applicable ethical codes
within field of employment.
- Review and comply with the Pawnee Code of Conduct outlined in
the Employee Handbook.
Other Job Functions:
- Perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by
immediate supervisor or other management personnel.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred. Must also be at
least 18 years-of-age. Post-secondary education in a human services
field and/or related work experience is preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills using the English
- Basic personal computer skills which enable the entry,
retrieval and use of electronic data required; experience with
Microsoft Office software preferred.
- A valid driver's license and automobile liability insurance
maintained in accordance with Pawnee policy and procedure is
- Results of criminal and all other applicable background checks
must meet the approval of Pawnee Mental Health Services.
Keywords: Pawnee Mental Health Services, Topeka , Client Support Provider - Youth, Other , Junction City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!