Registered Nurse ICU - Relocation Bonus Wichita KS
Company: Crescent City Recruitment Group
Posted on: June 8, 2021
We are seeking an ICU Registered Nurse to ensure that we
continue to provide all patients with high quality and efficient
care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other
and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient
care is as meaningful as we do.
Here is some of what you can expect from being a Critical Care
Registered Nurse with us:
- You will perform and oversee care of patients with critical
illness or injury utilizing the nursing process.
- Your role must possess strong assessment and clinical skills to
oversee and care for patients with a multitude of disorders to
include; Heart Failure, Respiratory distress, Sepsis, Multisystem
Organ Failure, Neurosurgical Procedures, Invasive Cardiac
Procedures, Trauma, MI, Strokes and other patients meeting ICU
- You will excel at the following skills, interpersonal,
communication, leadership, time management, critical thinking and
- You will serve as the primary nurse leading the collaboration
of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing - BSN
- Current licensure in the State of Kansas as a
Registered Nurse or current active multistate Registered Nurse
- BLS & ACLS – Health Care provider ( ONLY BLS is needed
- Experience in acute care nursing and ability to work in a
stressful and emotional environment preferred
- Basic Nursing skills needed and
should know how to be a nurse
What We Can Offer You
- Training and Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement and Loan Forgiveness
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a CFP
More about living in Wichita:
- Paying for less doesn’t mean settling for less.
Living in Wichita means enjoying a high quality of life at an
- Discover a city where commutes are short, housing costs are low
and possibilities are endless.
- Lifestyles range from downtown lofts to sublime suburbia.
- Arts and Culture are rich in Wichita with more than 30 museums
and cultural art
- Outdoor activities include over 100 miles of bike paths, parks
and paddle boarding/kayaking in the Arkansas and Little
- October 5th & 19th
- November 2nd, 16th & 30th
- December 14th & 28th
Keywords: Crescent City Recruitment Group, Topeka , Registered Nurse ICU - Relocation Bonus Wichita KS, Other , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!