Shopper Marketing Manager - Veterinary Channel
Company: Colgate-Palmolive Company
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
# 103805 - Topeka, Kansas, United States
We are looking for a Shopper Marketing Manager who will be
responsible for the development and execution of shopper strategy,
programs, and go-to-market activities to achieve the brand's short
and long term business objectives. Key objectives include
encouraging the shopper marketing capability, executing across
Omni-channels for Corporate Vet customers and Vet independent
clinics, and sharing standard methodologies that help drive growth
and shopper engagement.
- Develop the shopper marketing strategy for Corporate Vet
customers and Vet independent clinics.
- Adapt our Prescription Diet and Wellness brand strategies to
our Corporate Vet customers and customize our activation plan
including Omni-channel support, digital, in-clinic, curbside and
- Lead all aspects of our Vet Channel budget and P&L.
- Engage with all Corporate Vet customers at headquarter level
(with connections at equivalent CMO / Marketing VP level) to
strategize, find complementary opportunities and bring to bear
their media and communications plans.
- Collaborate with our Vet Sponsor Home delivery platforms to
strengthen our home delivery plans.
- Strategize and execute growth driving ad-hoc promotional
programs to drive trial and compliance in our Corporate Vet
- Customize our brand IMC and new products sell-in presentations
that fit customer strategies, guidelines and performance
- Improve our Omni-channel focus in vet clinics, identify growth
opportunities and materials needed, including vet eCommerce
platforms, vet schools, specialty hospitals and KTLs/
- Develop creative briefs, processes and communication vehicles
for PD Marketing IMCs as well as ad-hoc campaigns for specific Vet
- Develop materials for all types of visits, evolving the
protocol and improving market trends such as online pharmacy, our
eCommerce selling platform, telemedicine and curbside.
- Build our displays, racks, awareness centers and sampling
- Share standard methodologies with commercial teams to help
drive growth and shopper engagement
- Lead, develop and coordinate our execution plans working with
cross-functional partners, tailoring executions to Corporate Vet
- Analyze and report on market trends, identify growth
opportunities to drive our Omni-channel growth in Corporate Vet
accounts and present measurable recommendations to senior
- Lead creative agency/vendor relationships, critical metrics and
post campaign reporting as well as engage with our educational
team, scientific affairs, vet consultation services and our digital
Note: This is not an extensive list of duties or functions.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 7 years of commercial experience of which at least 3
years in shopper marketing, digital marketing, eCommerce, brand
marketing, or retail marketing
Preferred qualifications include:
- Master's in Business Administration
Encouraged Areas of Skills/Knowledge/Abilities
- Strategic problem solver
- Strong understanding of consumer & shopper insights
- Strong brand marketing
- Effective communicator
- Confirmed results
- Command of Retail strategy
- Influence without direct authority, negotiate effectively and
establish relationships with external partners
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong cross-functional collaboration
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital
status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other
characteristic protected by law
Are you interested in working for Hill's Pet Nutrition? You can
apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover
letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not
considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We
look forward to your application.
Work that matters, fueled by passion for pets! At Hill's we have
a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of
millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing
nutrition, and the best and brightest people. Founded more than 75
years ago with an unwavering commitment to pet nutrition, Hills'
mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships
between people and their pets.
HILL'S Prescription Diet therapeutic pet foods, HILL'S Science
Diet and HILL'S Ideal Balance wellness pet foods are sold
worldwide. Hill's is a division of Colgate-Palmolive, a leading
global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care,
Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition, with sales of products
in more than 200 countries. To learn more about Hill's and Colgate,
Keywords: Colgate-Palmolive Company, Topeka , Shopper Marketing Manager - Veterinary Channel, Other , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!