MDS Assessor- Part Time
Company: Centers for Specialty Care Group
Posted on: June 10, 2021
MDS Assessor - Premier Skilled Nursing Facility
Topeka Center is actively seeking a motivated MDS Nurse to work
Part-Time for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Topeka, KS. The ideal
candidate will have prior MDS 3.0 experience.
Excellent compensation and benefits packages provided!
- Completing accurate assessments, MDS & care plans as
- Supporting activities as assigned
- Maintaining all care plans and assessments as required
- Monitoring & auditing clinical records, ensuring accuracy &
- Informing MDS Coordinator of persistent issues related to
- Protecting the confidentiality of Resident & Facility
information at all times
- MUST HAVE PRIOR MDS 3.0 EXPERIENCE
- Valid KS RN License
- Long Term Care Experience Required!
- Must be highly organized, professional & motivated
- Should have solid computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Topeka Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing
facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Southwest
Topeka, Kansas. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and
long-term care, Topeka Center is committed to ensuring the highest
quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get
stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave
Topeka Center with dignity and independence. We're a community of
friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Topeka
Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.
Keywords: Centers for Specialty Care Group, Topeka , MDS Assessor- Part Time, Other , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!