Equipment Cleaning Technician
Company: Breathe Oxygen Supply Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Cleans, disinfects, and sterilizes machinery, tools , and
Duties and Responsibilities
- Disposes of soiled or contaminated supplies per infection
- Cleans and disinfects and maintains equipment in a timely
- Follows all infection control procedures, including the use of
personal protective equipment (PPE) while handling contaminated or
potentially contaminated equipment and/or supplies.
- Follows all disinfectant/sterilizing agent manufacturers' use
instructions and safety precautions.
- Keeps cleaning area free from contamination and in compliance
with infection control policies and/or procedures.
- Properly marks and covers cleaned equipment.
- Mixes cleaning solutions and diluted acids per manufacturers'
- Assists Delivery Drivers when necessary in preparing, loading
and unloading trucks/vans.
- Documents all cleaning/disinfection work on appropriate forms
and keeps all documentation in an orderly manner.
- Performs functional checks on cleaned equipment (if trained to
- Participates in traditional and e-learning programs.
- Ensures compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Works effectively with other company employees , managers, and
- Performs all job functions with Company Mission, Vision, and
Goal Statements in mind.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Must demonstrate proficient ability and practical knowledge of
cleaning techniques and processes applicable to the industry .
Applicant must also have a clean state criminal background, clean
drug test , valid driver's license and clean driving record.
Additionally, the applicant is expected to demonstrate the ability
to quickly acquire knowledge of departmental program structure
(Mission, Vision, and Goal Statements) and department policies and
procedures. Must be able to work a flexible schedule, as needed ,
and have the ability to demonstrate effective time management
skills while working independently with minimal supervision.
Keywords: Breathe Oxygen Supply Inc., Topeka , Equipment Cleaning Technician, Other , Topeka, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!