Associate Risk Consultant
Company: K·COE ISOM
Location: Silver Lake
Posted on: October 14, 2021
If you’re looking to launch or grow your
career in a fun, friendly environment with the best and the
brightest in the industry, look no further. As K·Coe Isom’s newest
division, Pinion Advisory leverages an unprecedented level of
resources, innovations, and solutions for businesses – on a global
Just as a ‘pinion’ is the integral gear
that drives a mechanism – engaging and moving things along a track
to reach desired outcomes – our specialized Pinion Advisory team is
able to engage, drive and amplify results through their unique
experience and thought leadership.
Pinion FIRST Advisory (serving the United
States) and Pinion Advisory of Australia is a collaboration between
resources focused on five critical business areas: finance,
implementation, resources, sales, and technology.
A Consultant should expect
- Attend trainings with current Consultants, to observe and
assist with the goal of working towards advancement
- Work directly with consulting clients assisting with the
development and implementation of a risk management marketing plan,
provide update, placing trades, and updating clients on risk
management strategy performance.
- Perform necessary callout and contact activities to current
cattle and grain clients.
- Pursue new prospects and leads to profile and obtain
information, as well as uncover needs.
- Develop and schedule meetings with current customers and new
prospects, introducing them to Pinion Risk Management services, as
well as other K·Coe Isom services.
- Perform other administrative tasks necessary for the team;
client margin calls, hedge-summary updates, grain merchandising
calls, other tasks as needed.
What you'll need for this
- Ability to work full-time from the Silver Lake, KS office
- Series 3 licensed, upon start date or within 60 days of
- Demonstrated experience and ability to develop new
relationships throughout the entire sales cycle from prospecting to
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with customers
and team members
- Ability to work both as a team member, as well as ability to be
- Ability to remain flexible and navigate in a quickly changing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Willingness to travel occasionally overnight
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US on a full-time
basis upon hire. (K·Coe Isom will not provide sponsorship for this
position, and therefore cannot consider candidates requiring
sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future. e.g.,
What will distinguish you as a top
- Experience working in the agricultural Industry, specifically
with farmers and ranchers
- Familiarity with grain and/or livestock production
- Customer service and/or direct sales experience
What’s in it for you:
K·Coe Isom offers a competitive
compensation and excellent benefits package, including health,
dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401k, profit
sharing, holidays, flexible work arrangements, and paid leave.
Base Salary plus Commission
Hourly Wage plus Commission
Keywords: K·COE ISOM, Topeka , Associate Risk Consultant, Other , Silver Lake, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!