Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company: G.l. Huyett
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Accounts Receivable SpecialistCompensation: Starting pay rate of
$16.00-18.00/hr!Location: Minneapolis, KSJoin a winning team where
you will learn and grow your skills!Progressive and growing master
distributor of industrial fasteners seeks a results-driven
professional who has excellent customer-service/communication
skills, accuracy, attention to detail, and the ability to
multi-task. This is a dynamic, hands-on position that will support
our continued successful relationships with vendors and customers
from all across the world. We search for team-players with a desire
to contribute and achieve. The winning candidate will have the
opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues
while developing and expanding his/her skill set. The training
regimen contemplates an entry-level professional to someone with
early career experience in the field. We offer these benefits and
- Triannual profit sharing bonuses on top of regular pay.
- 401(k), with the maximum employer match allowed by law and a
year-one full vestment.
- Full benefits, including free health insurance option for
- Best-in-class Company Health Club.
- Generous paid-time-off policies, including paid holidays,
bereavement, and parental leave.
- Comprehensive on-boarding training program.
- Great culture with supportive teammates.
- Supportive managerial feedback.Responsibilities:
- Ensure successful Accounts Receivable transactions by recording
customer payments, reviewing aging, and communicating with
- Review appropriate customer credit limit and terms based off of
credit reporting and references.
- Send Invoices and Statements to customers.
- Additional routine supporting duties to ensure successful
company administration.Ideal Qualifications:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant fields
preferred, but not required!
- 1-2+ years of relevant experience and/or 1+ year of experience
working for a private company in manufacturing or distribution
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple
- Outgoing, friendly, and professional with an organized
- Critical thinker with advanced problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to organize data.
- Strong computer skill with demonstrated proficiency in word
processing, spreadsheets, and email applications desired.
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting principles and standard
business practices systems preferred.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software experience
preferred.Work Environment:Office setting with friendly, out-going,
team-oriented staff. Candidates should anticipate a very
fast-paced, productive work environment. Occasionally, the
candidate will work in our manufacturing plant environment to
interface with operations teammates.EEOE:G.L. Huyett is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.To Learn
More About G.L. Huyett:
- See www.huyett.com to learn about the companys products,
services and commercial offerings.
- See www.usfreeagents.com to learn about company history,
leadership, and management practices.by Jobble
Keywords: G.l. Huyett, Topeka , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Other , Minneapolis, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!